Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

From my vantage point it went straight down vertically.
I see a big bright light off my front porch some times. It appears to hover for several minutes then zooms off north at speed. I thought it was a UFO until I saw it during the day.

It's a big Ole military transport plane with a.super bright light on the front that drowns out the lights on the wings/tail. It seems to hover because it's coming directly toward me as it flies down from the NC mountains. I'm guessing it's from Camp Lejeune. Then when it banks north to follow Inerstate 81 it appears to suddenly be crossing the sky at the speed of a plane at the end of a descent.

Apparently that situation is a common cause of UFO reports. It doesn't explain vertical movement though.

Now a days I"d say drone. Doubt it in the 90s though.

Last edited:
I seen something similar in early 90’s but only way I can describe it was just as bright or brighter than Venus and slightly bigger. It was on the horizon around midnight. I knew it look odd and kept looking back to it for several minutes it never moved until it actually went down at speed I’ve never seen before. Nothing that I know of that can start at a stop position and move that fast. Disappeared behind hilly terrain. I was coon hunting.
I was coon hunting with my older brother when I was 15 or 16. We were crossing a barb wire fence when three lights appeared in a triangle shape - appeared in unison or part of a single object. They just hovered there for a couple of minutes, then shot straight up incredibly fast. My brother said not to ever say anything about it.

I was coon hunting with my older brother when I was 15 or 16. We were crossing a barb wire fence when three lights appeared in a triangle shape - appeared in unison or part of a single object. They just hovered there for a couple of minutes, then shot straight up incredibly fast. My brother said not to ever say anything about it.
Not an atypical response from your brother.

Hell, I'd be telling everybody. Maybe even make up some **** to go along with it.

Reactions: 65YearsAVol

This is old news from over a week ago and we are being told "drones." What I don't understand from my comfy computer chair is why send a NASA WB-57 reconnaissance aircraft for possible backpack drones? and the uptick in what appeared to be patrol flights.

VN Store

Back