Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

Aliens and ufo's are real. There are visitors that stop by from time to time. Not all sightings are real, but many are. I'm not so sure about the abduction stuff, that stuff goes a little too far into koo koo land for me. There is a famous story that President Eisenhower made a peace treaty with them that many military swear by tho. There was a good documentary not too long ago called "ufo witness" that explained the whole thing with interviews with fbi and one of the cia's "men in black". Worth a watch. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11916116/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

Reactions: headhunter15
It's silly to think there isn't intelligent life out there somewhere...I mean we're here...I remember seeing footgae years ago taken by the space station of a UFO hovering over earth and suddenly it moved as a rocket came out of the planet towards it...Don't know if it was real or not but its sure looked real...One day we'll find the truth however none of us will probably be around to see it.

There are two kinds of people who discuss this issue, those who have observed evidence and those who have not not observed evidence. The first group inclines to only speak of what they know. The second group only discusses what they do not know. Deny as you will, you appear to be among the second group who has not observed and does not know. Ironically, those who do not know incline to talk with more authority than those who do.
I can certainly say I was a witness to a UFO in 97 along with my Uncles Jeff and Jeremy. I will gladly allow any method of proving the veracity of my memory and Jeffs. Also I am certain that a 737 pilot en route to Huntsville Intl Airport saw it along with some radar operators at Redstone, HIA,and so on. I am not sure if the object was a big drone though or an intersystem craft or aliens. Im leaning towards drone now.

Reactions: Vol Main
I can certainly say I was a witness to a UFO in 97 along with my Uncles Jeff and Jeremy. I will gladly allow any method of proving the veracity of my memory and Jeffs. Also I am certain that a 737 pilot en route to Huntsville Intl Airport saw it along with some radar operators at Redstone, HIA,and so on. I am not sure if the object was a big drone though or an intersystem craft or aliens. Im leaning towards drone now.
A big drone in 1997?

4.5 billion years old and no evidence aliens have visited here. Every dick and Jane with a cell phone and the only footage we ever get is either grainy or just a bunch of lights in the sky.

Trillions of galaxies, with billions of stars in each galaxy, and who knows how many planets to each star. And yet some think intelligent life managed to find Earth in that vastness. And once they found this needle in a Texas sized haystack, they haven't bothered to try and conquer it or colonize it in any sort of way....

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If you don’t know what it was then… it was a UFO😁.

4.5 billion years old and no evidence aliens have visited here. Every dick and Jane with a cell phone and the only footage we ever get is either grainy or just a bunch of lights in the sky.

Trillions of galaxies, with billions of stars in each galaxy, and who knows how many planets to each star. And yet some think intelligent life managed to find Earth in that vastness. And once they found this needle in a Texas sized haystack, they haven't bothered to try and conquer it or colonize it in any sort of way....
They’re frozen under the ice of Antarctica

Reactions: Juanita
I believe in UFO's but I do not think they are organic life forms, probably robotic with an intelligence level we could not begin to comprehend. Like chimps trying to understand physics. They don't communicate because we have nothing of interest to discuss.

👑
YUGE week. The pentigon will be dragged before congress to testify about ufo knowlege for the first time in 50 yrs. this week. It will be a story.

VN Store

Back