Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

I know I've posted this before (so SIAP), maybe in this thread but can't recall for sure, and it really puts a visual into what you're citing above. This is what 200 light years looks like.

View attachment 207225

IMHO the problem with the so called Fermi Paradox is that the wider the scope of probability for extraterrestrial life (sheer size) is inversely proportionate to the likelihood of actually crossing paths with said life.

Agree completely. And if light speed can't be broken/there are no wormholes, then it really wouldn't matter how far away life is (in terms of universal scope), we'll never find them and they'll never find us. Even the nearest star to us is impossibly far away. Iirc it would take us 73,000 years at the speed our current probe, itself going an insane 40,000 miles an hour.

Last edited:
Agree completely. And if light speed can't be broken/there are no wormholes, then it really wouldn't matter how far away life is (in terms of universal scope), we'll never find them and they'll never find us. Even the nearest star to us is impossibly far away. Iirc it would take us 73,000 years at the speed our current probe, itself going an insane 40,000 miles an hour.
Well, there are plans on unmanned missions to Proxima Centauri in the next 30 years. Both Nasa and a project called Breakthrough Starshot are working on it. I doubt we'll be seeing warp drive in our lifetime. But, there are a number of theories on table for getting around the lightspeed limit. Assuming we don't destroy ourselves, we might get there eventually.

Well, there are plans on unmanned missions to Proxima Centauri in the next 30 years. Both Nasa and a project called Breakthrough Starshot are working on it. I doubt we'll be seeing warp drive in our lifetime. But, there are a number of theories on table for getting around the lightspeed limit. Assuming we don't destroy ourselves, we might get there eventually.

Just curious, what is an example of getting around light speed that isn't purely theoretical?

Been to Groom Lake and other similiar spots...only weird sh!t I saw wasn't UFO related. Think....nukes...enemies to the USA..those type of things.

Reactions: Obsessed
Anyone have any theories on star jelly?

I know the one in Oakville in 1994 was very likely a military biological experiment.

Hey Snowden answer the real mystery of nearly 60 years ago. Whats the name of the shooter on the grassy knoll. ;)

If he’s telling the truth, then I would bet that stuff isn’t accessible by any contract workers. The whole Project Bluebook suggests a massive coverup of some kind regarding UFO’s.
UFO’s , Bigfoot, 9-11 & JFK conspiracies. All BS attempts by some to steal money from gullible people who need some entertainment in their lives. Sadly there are many suckers out there for the takeing.

Reactions: VFLBerg

VN Store

Back