Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

photovol

There is a ton of diversity even on this planet. At this point we aren't really even sure about abiogenesis vs panspermia as to how life got going on earth. While it's likely carbon based life, who knows what that looks like evolved on a different world. It may well be completely alien.

I also doubt we've been visited due to the distances involved and that pretty much every resource here is available in space. Why brave a often hostile biosphere with a big gravity well when you can just pull the same stuff off a lifeless place like a moon, comet, or asteroid? Unless they are looking for meat, there is just no reason to. Once we sent men into space, we could be interesting to them I suppose. But before that we were just another primative species with nothing to offer an advanced society. One that tended to be hostile to outsiders to boot.

If we have been visited, we're either a great big ant farm or a reality show to them.

We have been visited by several different extraterrestrial biological entities, at least that is what I believe wholeheartedly

50YearsAVol

RIP My Best Friend
I don't know what is true and what is not. I bought some railroad ties from an Amish guy (maybe Mennonite?) not far from where I live. He gave me a business card that had this web address on it: A Brief Description of The Urantia Book | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation
I thought that was strange.

My wife and I saw two trianglular shaped craft fly over our house. I Googled the shape and appearance, and the TR-3B is an exact match of what we saw.
If there are alien life forms smart enough to travel to Earth, and they wanted to do us harm, it would have been done, I believe.

Orange_Vol1321

I just think that considering how many galaxies there are estimated to be in the known universe (about 2 trillion), then extrapolate how many stars that are in those galaxies, and how many planets orbit those stars, you'd have to almost consider it a mathematical certainty that there's life elsewhere in the universe. To suggest that it's us and ONLY us is arrogance beyond comprehension IMO.
Bravo! Been reading this thread just waiting on someone to say this. When you look through the night sky and see all the million stars (a very small percentage that we can even see) you have to realize that a large number of them have planets orbiting them.
And as Stephen Hawking would say, if they come here they aren't going to be like a welcoming committee.

Orange_Vol1321

I don't know what is true and what is not. I bought some railroad ties from an Amish guy (maybe Mennonite?) not far from where I live. He gave me a business card that had this web address on it: A Brief Description of The Urantia Book | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

My wife and I saw two trianglular shaped craft fly over our house. I Googled the shape and appearance, and the TR-3B is an exact match of what we saw.
If there are alien life forms smart enough to travel to Earth, and they wanted to do us harm, it would have been done, I believe.
Interesting video, thanks for posting.

Brave Volunteer

The TR3B is the worst kept secret in our military. Its a nuclear powered reconnaissance plane that's piloted by 2 people. Its also based on technology that our military has had since the 80's. Theres nothing extra terrestrial about it. It's the oldest non-disclosed air vehicle in our arsenal. In fact, I'm pretty sure the patent for this thing was finally released fairly recently. It's almost as old as the B2 stealth bomber.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors