3 wins gets us to a Bowl game.

Given the number of non-competitive performances we've had in our blowout losses, we aren't getting a bowl invite.

This bowl season is about TV ratings, not traveling fanbases, and no one wants to watch us get beat down for an 8th time this season.
Might want to check what the music city bowl said recently. And it’s about TVs AND the bowls are relying on instate/close teams heavily because the covid procedures will be the same as locally

Trying to make a talent comparison between an RB and a TE by pointing to production is asinine.

Try less.

I know its tough for a gump to understand, but EG ranks in the top 10 at his position, while wydermeyer barely makes top 25. If necessary I can use a picture.

The program is already destroyed, keeping Pruitt just means we wait a year longer before we start trying to rebuild it. The issue isn’t what is beyond Pruitt’s control, it’s that he can’t improve the things that are within his control.

These are his players. When he signed as HC everyone wearing Orange became his players. Urban Meyer has talked about this situation multiple times. If CJP didn’t like their effort or attitude then he should have benched them or kicked them off the team.
Even JG ? Remember he is our best chance to win 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure if this team could get better if they practiced 3 months for a bowl game. Why? CJP
Because these will be our players next year and they need every ounce of practice they can get. It does make a difference, especially with a young QB finding timing and building trust with receivers. I think we can all agree that is somewhat of a pain point

Who will read the last rights to this hapless vol team, as they are laid to rest in the history books?

Let's see if I got all this figured out: Our football team is sorry as all get out because of Covid. But thanks to Covid, our football team will be bowl eligible. OK
That is not at all what I said but thanks for playing lol.

That is not at all what I said but thanks for playing lol.
I simply replied to your post so I could tell everyone that I might have things figured out. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings in any way. The bottom line is: CJP is a joke, and I guess we are stuck with him for a while.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
It is the equivalent to a participation trophy and the way it looks, the extra practices wouldn't help at all.

It’s the equivalent of going to a bowl game at 6-6 any other year. We just skipped the ooc cupcake games this year.

It’s not great, but it’s a lot better than sitting at home.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
We need to keep the Vandy game on the schedule I believe if we can pull one out over a struggling Vandy team we will get a good Bowl invite.

“Pull one out” ( against VANDY!) and “get a good bowl invite” (at 3-7). What ‘s wrong with this picture?

VN Store

Back