3 wins gets us to a Bowl game.

We need to keep the Vandy game on the schedule I believe if we can pull one out over a struggling Vandy team we will get a good Bowl invite.
Don't think so. Seeing several bowls are starting to cancel. Probably 5 to 10 bowls will decide to cancel of financial reasons thus making the remaining bowls more completive.

Pruitt needs eight years and seven recruiting classes to meet the expectation of four conference wins in one season. Stop being ridiculous, it's your fault we only have two wins

We all laughed and mocked Butch when he said it takes 6 years to rebuild a program....who knew he was right?

Reactions: DaUndergroundMan
We need to keep the Vandy game on the schedule I believe if we can pull one out over a struggling Vandy team we will get a good Bowl invite.
You're joking, right? The only bowl we're playing for is the toilet bowl.

Well they could get more practice, that's really made a difference the last three years. This team has owned practice.

Who seriously wants to go a bowl game with the way Pruitt has mandated this season? I sure as hell don’t. I want the season to be over with and reboot and see how we can improve going forward.

only if it gives a new coach time with the team.

Who seriously wants to go a bowl game with the way Pruitt has mandated this season? I sure as hell don’t. I want the season to be over with and reboot and see how we can improve going forward.
I want the extra practice time.

Most bowl games listed will be done by the end of Dec or the first couple days of Jan. on the list I saw....So if we play on Dec 19th and they give players off a few days for Christmas it doesn't look like there will be a lot of practice days....Nothing like 3-4 weeks in a normal year.

2020–21 NCAA football bowl games - Wikipedia

Again not this season. We may play in Music City bowl

Given the number of non-competitive performances we've had in our blowout losses, we aren't getting a bowl invite.

This bowl season is about TV ratings, not traveling fanbases, and no one wants to watch us get beat down for an 8th time this season.

I'm an idiot I guess because I thought all teams were bowl eligible due to COVID
Let's see if I got all this figured out: Our football team is sorry as all get out because of Covid. But thanks to Covid, our football team will be bowl eligible. OK

You really want to go this again? Another coaching search with 3 wasted years and destroying this program again? Based on a fluke year and circumstances beyond Pruitts control? Really? You honestly believe that is the answer?

What do you really lose by giving Pruitt a pass this year and setting reasonable expectations next year, a year without Covid that has his QBs and his players in place. If he can’t show progress by the end of next year then move on.

The program is already destroyed, keeping Pruitt just means we wait a year longer before we start trying to rebuild it. The issue isn’t what is beyond Pruitt’s control, it’s that he can’t improve the things that are within his control.

These are his players. When he signed as HC everyone wearing Orange became his players. Urban Meyer has talked about this situation multiple times. If CJP didn’t like their effort or attitude then he should have benched them or kicked them off the team.

Reactions: BeardedVol
By the defense of this coach leveled by some of our fans, we could stand to lose a few. One thing I've never understood about the staunch coach-defenders...they never follow their hero when they inevitably leave. They just hang around and defend the next clown the administration dresses up in Pantone 151.

Lot of people were raised to never question leadership. They’ve never heard of the Peter Principle before.

VN Store

Back