3 wins gets us to a Bowl game.

Not sure about a win vs vandy. If they are at the end of our season and UF/aTm go as expected, I don't think this team will give two squirts about playing them. A loss to vandy would be a fitting end to the 2020 disaster of a season wouldn't it? Of course, Pruitt and JG will use it as motivation for a breakout season in '21. Gonna add a top 5...top 10...top 15...well, we'll sign some kids who will be diamonds in the rough. We all know Pruitt's eye for talent and his recruiting prowess. Plus his staff is filled with top developers of talent. Next year for sure.

We need to keep the Vandy game on the schedule I believe if we can pull one out over a struggling Vandy team we will get a good Bowl invite.

Other than the money ..... why would we want to. I honestly think that after what Florida does to us, then A&M gets style points against us. The rest of the locker room crumbles and we lose to Vandy. Even if we beat Vandy, which how sad is it that some are ok with that as a measuring stick, let's say we get a bowl.....then lose to someone like....heck I don't know, Marshall, Appy St, Liberty or Coastal Carolina. What do we gain? More embarrassment?

We need to keep the Vandy game on the schedule I believe if we can pull one out over a struggling Vandy team we will get a good Bowl invite.

For what it's worth, Tennessee could lose to Vandy and still go to a bowl game. Everyone is bowl eligible this year as long as they meet the minimum APR.

The NCAA waived all requirements to attend a Bowl game for this year. ANY team can attend a Bowl if invited. They did this to try and get teams that are close by a bowl to attend the bowl to cut down on the travel.

A bowl game is absolutely important because of the extra practice time...we lost Spring training to the virus. That extra Spring practice time is part of the reason that the whole team has not played well.

Reactions: SayNoToJorts
I saw a bowl projection put out yesterday and we weren't on it....In a covid bowl year with bare bottom bowl requirements and we can't even meet it.

Pruitt needs eight years and seven recruiting classes to meet the expectation of four conference wins in one season. Stop being ridiculous, it's your fault we only have two wins

Reactions: DaUndergroundMan

VN Store

Back