'22 TX CG Cason Wallace

The Brandon Jenkins article on 247 makes it sound like he is a lock for UK.
It seems like the belief is that they are leading, in his opinion, but it seems based on some very basic/generic information. I wouldn't say lock, especially with pending visits to his other finalists (not counting UTSA).

Nope. I would say that just about does it for our chances. Will be really interesting to see where this class goes from here now. Wallace likely out. Miller cut us from his list. Disappointing but hey this happens when you’re swimming the waters for big fish.

And going up against schools that’s known for cheating

If we were going to have a “down” year in recruiting, this was going to be the year. Zeigler/Edwards/Vescovi in 2022 at the lead guard position isn’t terrible. Bailey could be a super senior if he wants. Hopefully Q and Mashack can be ready to contribute on the wings by year 2. And Powell should be a starter. Not the end of the world.

I am still feeling doubtful this recruitment goes our way now that UK is in the running, but I 100% agree that if Wallace doesn't make an emotional decision and still visits Texas and Tennessee, we'll come out swinging as well and leave a great final impression. And, at this point, that's all you can really ask.

Someone just needs to run a looping video of their fan calling our fan the n-word and don't say anything. The video speaks for itself.

VN Store

Back