'22 TX CG Cason Wallace

I wouldn’t be floored if he did honestly considering the canceled Nick Smith visit

2 different rivals articles today where all 3 national guys pretty much are saying Wallace is a lock for UK…we are either gonna pull one of the bigger hoops shockers in a long time or we missed on Wallace.

It was constantly said that UT was in good shape until UK offered. They offered, so why be shocked? If he delays committing and actually comes to visit UT, then there's still a chance.

It was constantly said that UT was in good shape until UK offered. They offered, so why be shocked? If he delays committing and actually comes to visit UT, then there's still a chance.

I don't think anybody has claimed to be shocked or would be shocked if he ended up at UK. When a kid's "dream school" offers you have to be pretty naive to think they aren't a major player as soon as they get involved.

The point is that I don't think it's over by any stretch and apparently the coaches at UT don't either. Now maybe they are blindly ignorant to what is going on with Wallace but that seems doubtful given the Clark connection. He may still end up at UK when all is said and done, but I don't get any indication that it is a done deal that necessitates us ramping up our contingency plans just yet.

I don't know how to put mathematical percentages on what a kid might do. Tennessee is in the thick of it, as of now it's a dog fight and they're getting the last visit.

I have been told that Texas has never really been in it because they prioritized Keyonte George, who committed early to Baylor, over Wallace and that Texas didn't really turn up the heat with Wallace until after that commitent and that this visit was just a courtesy visit to the in-state school to say they gave them a shot.
lewis

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Well if he felt slighted by Texas maybe there’s still an opening since Kentucky slow played him a little
I thought the same thing. Why get butthurt over Texas prioritizing another kid and then go gah-gah for UK when they prioritized several kids over you? Makes little sense but probably speaks volumes to his le el of affection and love for UK, which I still believe will be extremely difficult for Tennessee to overcome in the end, unfortunately. We were the one school to prioritize him over everyone, and it seems like it is going to fall flat.

I thought the same thing. Why get butthurt over Texas prioritizing another kid and then go gah-gah for UK when they prioritized several kids over you? Makes little sense but probably speaks volumes to his le el of affection and love for UK, which I still believe will be extremely difficult for Tennessee to overcome in the end, unfortunately. We were the one school to prioritize him over everyone, and it seems like it is going to fall flat.
Yeah, when you can point to 8 banners in the rafters, hurt feelings tend to subside quicker I guess

UK is about to land #1 player Shaedon Sharpe tonight who’s a SG, they already have PG Skyy Clarke committed and they are trending for #1 SF Chris Livingston…

PG: Wheeler & Washington both will have eligibility add Clarke
SG: Frederick & Allen both will have eligibility add Sharpe
SF: Brooks, Toppin & Hopkins will have eligibility add Livingston

I don’t think Wallace is “scared” by anyone, but perhaps he looks at what UK “could” return along with what’s incoming and opts for a more likely path to 30mpg. Add in that we are also looking to add his AAU teammate and nearby friend in KyeRon Lindsay and maybe it’s enough?

Maybe I’m just feeling a little too optimistic today? Lol

I know the kid loves UK but that would be kind of silly on his part to go to a school that didn’t make you a priority until everybody else did.

I know the kid loves UK but that would be kind of silly on his part to go to a school that didn’t make you a priority until everybody else did.
It’s pretty much what UK does with just about every kid they land…some kids take offense but most don’t mind at all and are glad to have UK recruiting them.

That would be silly of Wallace? Sounds more like it would just make you jealous. I want him to come here too, but maybe projecting the kid's prerogative and calling it silly is a touch out of line? From all accounts, he's wanted to be a Wildcat for a long time; I don't think of us can say what would or wouldn't be the best decision for him, especially since he's likely one and done.

UK is about to land #1 player Shaedon Sharpe tonight who’s a SG, they already have PG Skyy Clarke committed and they are trending for #1 SF Chris Livingston…

PG: Wheeler & Washington both will have eligibility add Clarke
SG: Frederick & Allen both will have eligibility add Sharpe
SF: Brooks, Toppin & Hopkins will have eligibility add Livingston

I don’t think Wallace is “scared” by anyone, but perhaps he looks at what UK “could” return along with what’s incoming and opts for a more likely path to 30mpg. Add in that we are also looking to add his AAU teammate and nearby friend in KyeRon Lindsay and maybe it’s enough?

Maybe I’m just feeling a little too optimistic today? Lol
Their class is going to unreal.

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back