2024 Transfer Portal Thread

I’m drunk, and someone posted this on Twitter. I can’t stop laughing

View attachment 643020

Dude gives me huge Shane Beamer vibes.

His personality will probably grow old quick with their fanbase if he ends crapping the Tournament like he did at BYU.

Ever see the documentary that covered the wrestlers of his era? Amazing how many of those legends had their lives turn out so awful. Almost as if there were a curse on the entire lot. That was a golden era for wrestling. So many great characters.

I was bartending in the mid-'80's while living in Charlotte at a really hot night club in town, and all the wrestlers were regulars there. Funniest thing is that they were always in character, at least Flair and Dusty Rhodes were. The NWA was huge at that time, and Charlotte was one of the hubs.

Would like to see us end this cycle with at least 1 developmental guy if not 2. The international point guard would be ideal.
Really late in the game. If he or someone else is, indeed, a candidate, I'd have to think a visit will be announced in very short order.

Hahaha “as expected”

He gonna say something about the Bible quote that SF referenced as why he picked us.
They are saying it’s the rock and the cookie shop that did it. They also say we bought him, which is hilarious for a variety of reasons. They hate that everyone can do it now, even though I absolutely think Lanier could have gotten more NIL money elsewhere.

BOOM!

Honestly after the Yuri situation, I’m not shocked the Lanier transfer was drug out a bit. Maybe BYU & Kentucky were actually players…but something tells me this was always the plan & a few other visits were just going to happen to make it seem more like he was weighing options.

2 spots left now.

I want to personally thank everyone on here who worried night and day. It seems that all your moaning, groaning, and predictions of doom, despair and agony actually did accomplish something. Chaz did come here after all. :^()
I'm going to give a like to all you naysayers for all your fruitful guarantees that there was no way he was coming to UT.

VN Store

Back