2022 U.S. Senate Races

Fmr. Disinfo Czar Nina Jankowicz accuses Pelosi of spreading 'Disinfo' in 'blatantly' wrong Fundraising Emails

FiveThirtyEight founder Nate Silver slammed the Democratic Party fundraising emails as well

nina-jankowicz-3.jpg

Nina Jankowicz fact-checked Nancy Pelosi fundraising emails on Tuesday. (Arkadiusz Warguła/iStock)

Former executive director of the Disinformation Governance Board, Nina Jankowicz, has used her fact-checking abilities to slam House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for spreading false information in fundraising emails.

On Tuesday, Jankowicz, tweeted that Pelosi’s team put out a "blatant misrepresentation" of polling data in a recent fundraising email sent to the Speaker's constituents.

Jankowicz – the short-lived head of the Department of Homeland Security’s fact-checking arm – came across RealClearPolitics senior election analyst Sean Trende’s post exposing the misleading email, which was shared by election and polling data analyst Nate Silver.

Trende’s tweet contained a screenshot of the email from info@pelosiforcongress.org, which claimed that polling data form "Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight just announced that Democrats are poised to win SIX senate seats this November."

The email continued, "John Fetterman is WINNING in Pennsylvania, Raphael Warnock is WINNING in Georgia, Val Demmings is WINNING in Florida, Catherine Cortez Masto is WINNING in Nevada, Maggie Hassan is WINNING in New Hampshire, Tim Ryan is WINNING in Ohio."

Trende fixated on the claim that Demmings is "winning" in Florida. The journalist slammed the email in his caption of the screenshot, writing, "Here in the real-world Silver gives Demings a 1-in-17 chance of beating Rubio, but sure, why not?"

Silver, the founder of polling data site, FiveThirtyEight, quote-tweeted Trende’s tweet, commenting, "Yeah, this is straight-up misinformation from Pelosi. We have Democrats as heavy underdogs in Florida and Ohio."

Jankowicz shared Silvers’ post as well and applied her own fact-checking analysis. She also berated Democrats for sending out the email.

Fmr. disinfo czar Nina Jankowicz accuses Pelosi of spreading 'disinfo' in 'blatantly' wrong fundraising emails

Fmr. Disinfo Czar Nina Jankowicz accuses Pelosi of spreading 'Disinfo' in 'blatantly' wrong Fundraising Emails

FiveThirtyEight founder Nate Silver slammed the Democratic Party fundraising emails as well

nina-jankowicz-3.jpg

Nina Jankowicz fact-checked Nancy Pelosi fundraising emails on Tuesday. (Arkadiusz Warguła/iStock)

Former executive director of the Disinformation Governance Board, Nina Jankowicz, has used her fact-checking abilities to slam House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for spreading false information in fundraising emails.

On Tuesday, Jankowicz, tweeted that Pelosi’s team put out a "blatant misrepresentation" of polling data in a recent fundraising email sent to the Speaker's constituents.

Jankowicz – the short-lived head of the Department of Homeland Security’s fact-checking arm – came across RealClearPolitics senior election analyst Sean Trende’s post exposing the misleading email, which was shared by election and polling data analyst Nate Silver.

Trende’s tweet contained a screenshot of the email from info@pelosiforcongress.org, which claimed that polling data form "Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight just announced that Democrats are poised to win SIX senate seats this November."

The email continued, "John Fetterman is WINNING in Pennsylvania, Raphael Warnock is WINNING in Georgia, Val Demmings is WINNING in Florida, Catherine Cortez Masto is WINNING in Nevada, Maggie Hassan is WINNING in New Hampshire, Tim Ryan is WINNING in Ohio."

Trende fixated on the claim that Demmings is "winning" in Florida. The journalist slammed the email in his caption of the screenshot, writing, "Here in the real-world Silver gives Demings a 1-in-17 chance of beating Rubio, but sure, why not?"

Silver, the founder of polling data site, FiveThirtyEight, quote-tweeted Trende’s tweet, commenting, "Yeah, this is straight-up misinformation from Pelosi. We have Democrats as heavy underdogs in Florida and Ohio."

Jankowicz shared Silvers’ post as well and applied her own fact-checking analysis. She also berated Democrats for sending out the email.

Fmr. disinfo czar Nina Jankowicz accuses Pelosi of spreading 'disinfo' in 'blatantly' wrong fundraising emails

I had almost forgotten this Communist propaganda board that was even eclipsed by CNN+ longevity. This was another brilliant Biden idea.

The GOP does have some puzzling weak candidates they are stuck with in some of these races. What possessed the GOP to get behind a couple of these folks is head scratching.

GOP fears Senate debacle

Top Republicans, once confident about winning control of the Senate in the midterms, fear they'll blow it after nominating several deeply flawed candidates in winnable states, according to conversations with GOP strategists, pollsters and other officials.

Why it matters: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has been sounding this alarm for months: electing fringe candidates with checkered pasts could squander a golden chance to reclaim power. Now, McConnell is left hoping for a red wave so wide and powerful that candidate quality is irrelevant.

What they're saying: "The environment is excellent for us. We just can't fumble the ball on the five-yard line," Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), a top McConnell lieutenant, told Axios.
  • "Many of these candidates are first-time candidates, so they’re still adapting to the political environments they’re in," added Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), another member of GOP leadership.
What's happening: In several crucial Senate races, polling, fundraising and news coverage tell a similar story. The Republicans are on the defensive rather than surfing the national wave of dissatisfaction with Democrats.

Here are the states Republicans are watching with trepidation:

GOP fears Senate debacle as flawed candidates stumble

Reactions: StarRaider

nina-jankowicz-3.jpg

You mean that a major political party in the United States has engaged in dishonesty during a fundraising campaign? When did this start happening? These operations are supposed to be above board! What the hell is going on?!?!?

The GOP is sending a deluge of misleading fundraising emails promising VIP status as a ‘Gold Trump Patriot’, because truth-in-advertising rules don’t apply

The GOP does have some puzzling weak candidates they are stuck with in some of these races. What possessed the GOP to get behind a couple of these folks is head scratching.
In a word .... Trump.

He loves celebrities, and he has known both Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz for a long time. Neither one has any business in the United States Senate, but since Trump endorsed them ... they were nominated by the party which has forgotten how to think for themselves.

In a word .... Trump.

He loves celebrities, and he has known both Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz for a long time. Neither one has any business in the United States Senate, but since Trump endorsed them ... they were nominated by the party which has forgotten how to think for themselves.
Well, maybe one benefit of this is it breaks the hold he has on the party.

Kick Joe Manchin out of the Democratic Party, ex-Labor Secretary Robert Reich says: 'Already lost control'

Now they hate Mavericks.

News flash a-hole he represents his home state not the democratic party . This mentality is why the congress and senate get nothing done. Don't dare go against the party.

Manchin and Sinema knew Biden's plan would be a disaster for their states. They voted for their states not the democratic party.

Can one be kicked out of their Party? Sounds very counter American to me

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Senator Marco Rubio Portrays Democrats as 'Marxist Crazies and Laptop Liberals' at GOP Fundraiser

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) spoke at a major GOP fundraising event on Saturday, during the “Victory Dinner” at the Republican Party of Florida’s Sunshine Summit.

At the event, Rubio did not mince words, calling the people controlling the Democratic Party “Marxist crazies and laptop liberals.”
“As long as the country is in the hands of Marxist crazies and laptop liberals that work at home in their pajamas, as long as the Democratic Party is controlled by them the only thing they can produce are incompetent leaders that will lead us into crisis after crisis.”​
The senator hinted at Republicans becoming the party of the working class and Democrats the party of elites, as he tried drawing a contrast between the priorities of “working people” versus “a very small but powerful group of people” in charge.

Senator Marco Rubio Portrays Democrats as 'Marxist Crazies and Laptop Liberals' at GOP Fundraiser

Reactions: BreatheUT
Isn't this what everyone is looking for??????

"I am working hard here in Wyoming to earn every vote," Cheney said at one point. "But I will also say this. I'm not going to lie. I'm not going to say things that aren't true about the election. My opponents are doing that, certainly simply for the purpose of getting elected.
"If I have to choose between maintaining a seat in the House of Representatives or protecting the constitutional republic and ensuring the American people know the truth about Donald Trump, I'm going to choose the Constitution and the truth every single day," she said at another.

"I am working hard here in Wyoming to earn every vote," Cheney said at one point. "But I will also say this. I'm not going to lie. I'm not going to say things that aren't true about the election. My opponents are doing that, certainly simply for the purpose of getting elected.
"If I have to choose between maintaining a seat in the House of Representatives or protecting the constitutional republic and ensuring the American people know the truth about Donald Trump, I'm going to choose the Constitution and the truth every single day," she said at another.
All this time I thought congress was elected to represent their constituents and not what their personal beliefs were.

And why she is about to go the way of the dodo🦤

All this time I thought congress was elected to represent their constituents and not what their personal beliefs were.
I would hope that most people considered "telling the truth" to be part of their desired representation.
Unfortunately, many (all Trumpers) consider "tell me what I want to hear even if it's a lie" to be their desired representation.

LOL

Even she doesn’t believe that crap.

She’s angling for either a cabinet spot should the dem candidate win in 2024 or a show in CNN/MSNBC. Her time in congress is done.

A whatshername Bush WHPS on MSNBC now..Nicole Wallace
What I find interesting is these media players becoming advocates for the other side depending on employment.
Nicole and that other lady on CNN now that used to be on Fox with their emotional comments
We are played by these people.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back