2022 U.S. Senate Races

This is pitiful. I have to forward this to show what democrats have voted for.
Pennsylvania Senate Election Live Results 2022: Fetterman defeats Oz

It was not a close election.

(R) Dr. Mehmet Oz ........ 2,487,260 (46.3%)
(D) John Fetterman ....... 2,751,012 (51.2%)

Fetterman won by 263,752 votes (4.9%). That isn't possible in a statewide election in Pennsylvania without also winning the independent vote.

Here's a thought ...

Republican voters don't have to nominate whoever Donald Trump endorses during the primaries. They could try nominating a candidate who actually lives in the same damn state in which they are running? Or they can continue to lose winnable elections ... that's fine with me.

Pennsylvania Senate Election Live Results 2022: Fetterman defeats Oz

It was not a close election.

(R) Dr. Mehmet Oz ........ 2,487,260 (46.3%)
(D) John Fetterman ....... 2,751,012 (51.2%)

Fetterman won by 263,752 votes (4.9%). That isn't possible in a statewide election in Pennsylvania without also winning the independent vote.

Here's a thought ...

Republican voters don't have to nominate whoever Donald Trump endorses during the primaries. They could try nominating a candidate who actually lives in the same damn state in which they are running? Or they can continue to lose winnable elections ... that's fine with me.

What does this have to do with this man being unfit for office? You acting like a child. "Ah ha that's what you get."

Last edited:
What does this have to do with this man being unfit for office? You should like a child. "Ah ha that's what you get."
You said that Democrats had voted him into office. I'm obviously saying that his margin of victory shows that he won the independent vote as well.

As for him being "unfit" ???

There is nothing which needs to be said about that, other than the voters of Pennsylvania (both Democrats and Independents) didn't see it that way at the time of the election. I don't think George Santos is fit to serve in the House of Representatives ... but that opinion of mine is worth just as much as your opinion of Fetterman - NOTHING.

Watch the lady start to laugh in the background and pulls it together. She initially has her head down attempting to keep her emotions in check.

How is this guy in the Senate helping the US? We have become a kiddie pool country.

VN Store

Back