2022 Recruits

Gamecockfan77

Sooo you think they might want to stay home? Or is possibly branch out and spread their wings?
I've not heard anything locally about either being particularly likely to leave the state. Then again their recruiting has been quiet.

Watkins in particular is surrounded by gamecock influences. She's coached by former Gamecock, does summer gyms organized by former gamecocks, played with Raven Johnson's AAU this past summer.

Cooper seemed very likely before USC signed the big classes.
now? Not sure.

VA_VOLFAN

I've not heard anything locally about either being particularly likely to leave the state. Then again their recruiting has been quiet.

Watkins in particular is surrounded by gamecock influences. She's coached by former Gamecock, does summer gyms organized by former gamecocks, played with Raven Johnson's AAU this past summer.

Cooper seemed very likely before USC signed the big classes.
now? Not sure.
gotcha. thanks

VA_VOLFAN

Sorry..... I don’t get the message ? 🤷‍♂️
It’s Rocky Top ( thinking they are saying it’s a place with tradition and where people want to play).... You have greatness in the head coaching seat (pretty self explanatory on what he thinks about kellie) with an angel on her shoulder (Pat).... more coming (more recruits on the way).

This is how i took it

LadyVols_WBK

It’s Rocky Top ( thinking they are saying it’s a place with tradition and where people want to play).... You have greatness in the head coaching seat (pretty self explanatory on what he thinks about kellie) with an angel on her shoulder (Pat).... more coming (more recruits on the way).

This is how i took it
so did I

LadyVols_WBK

Dawn Staley didnt actually tweet this lol its a new internet meme where you put pictures in black/white and make up fictional historical events and South Carolina is using it as a recruiting pitch( like swapped jerseys and stuff) so we know SC is going hard for Janiah Barker
Screenshot 2021-04-08 9.45.08 AM.png

PRG

This is how i took it
Thanks ..... I thought there was a hint of a new recruits coming ? Your interpretation sounds good . 👌

VA_VOLFAN

Dawn Staley didnt actually tweet this lol its a new internet meme where you put pictures in black/white and make up fictional historical events and South Carolina is using it as a recruiting pitch( like swapped jerseys and stuff) so we know SC is going hard for Janiah Barker
View attachment 361238
so wait they did or didn’t do this? lol

VolBall09

View attachment 361238
Real or not it likely means that’s where she’s going if they will have her. Have suspected SC for her for a while.

Volfan2012

Real or not it likely means that’s where she’s going if they will have her. Have suspected SC for her for a while.
This player is the mystery of all mysteries. Not one mention of an offer or any kind of list of teams. You get a tidbit here and there that she hates UConn and Stanford so SC could be the one. They are at 14 next season but down to 10 for 2022 so we'll find out how it all turns out. Even Raoul hasn't a clue what her offer list looks like doesn't even have her on the blog.

VN Store

Sponsors