2022 Recruits

Arizona says that it will settle for a Top 50 PG along with some supporting pieces—oh, and a 6-2 F who shoots jump shot FT’s. Ah, the spoils of chemistry....

That funky free throw shooter had a rough go of it yesterday. Nice game vs UConn though.

Sooo you think they might want to stay home? Or is possibly branch out and spread their wings?

I've not heard anything locally about either being particularly likely to leave the state. Then again their recruiting has been quiet.

Watkins in particular is surrounded by gamecock influences. She's coached by former Gamecock, does summer gyms organized by former gamecocks, played with Raven Johnson's AAU this past summer.

Cooper seemed very likely before USC signed the big classes.
now? Not sure.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I've not heard anything locally about either being particularly likely to leave the state. Then again their recruiting has been quiet.

Watkins in particular is surrounded by gamecock influences. She's coached by former Gamecock, does summer gyms organized by former gamecocks, played with Raven Johnson's AAU this past summer.

Cooper seemed very likely before USC signed the big classes.
now? Not sure.

gotcha. thanks

By the time this girl's career at UT has ended, she will become mystical to the masses of Lady Vol fans.....Be patient my friends, Justine is coming.
200w.gif

Sorry..... I don’t get the message ? 🤷‍♂️

It’s Rocky Top ( thinking they are saying it’s a place with tradition and where people want to play).... You have greatness in the head coaching seat (pretty self explanatory on what he thinks about kellie) with an angel on her shoulder (Pat).... more coming (more recruits on the way).

This is how i took it

It’s Rocky Top ( thinking they are saying it’s a place with tradition and where people want to play).... You have greatness in the head coaching seat (pretty self explanatory on what he thinks about kellie) with an angel on her shoulder (Pat).... more coming (more recruits on the way).

This is how i took it
so did I

Dawn Staley didnt actually tweet this lol its a new internet meme where you put pictures in black/white and make up fictional historical events and South Carolina is using it as a recruiting pitch( like swapped jerseys and stuff) so we know SC is going hard for Janiah Barker
Screenshot 2021-04-08 9.45.08 AM.png

This is how i took it

Thanks ..... I thought there was a hint of a new recruits coming ? Your interpretation sounds good . 👌

Dawn Staley didnt actually tweet this lol its a new internet meme where you put pictures in black/white and make up fictional historical events and South Carolina is using it as a recruiting pitch( like swapped jerseys and stuff) so we know SC is going hard for Janiah Barker
View attachment 361238

Real or not it likely means that’s where she’s going if they will have her. Have suspected SC for her for a while.

Real or not it likely means that’s where she’s going if they will have her. Have suspected SC for her for a while.
This player is the mystery of all mysteries. Not one mention of an offer or any kind of list of teams. You get a tidbit here and there that she hates UConn and Stanford so SC could be the one. They are at 14 next season but down to 10 for 2022 so we'll find out how it all turns out. Even Raoul hasn't a clue what her offer list looks like doesn't even have her on the blog.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
too many SC links in one day for my liking..Janiah Barker training with SC alum Tyasha Harris and Mikian Herbert-Harrigan and LA sparks guard and Rutger alum Erica Wheeler

Reactions: Volfan2012
At least she is following Kellie Harper and Tennessee basketball and has us in her final five. Baylor is the biggest worry.

I think Baylor will be her choice just my opinion she will play right away, If you look at there roster.

VN Store

Back