2022 NFL Offseason Thread

I would not be surprised to see a lot of trades made during the upcoming draft next week with Kyler Murray and Deebo Samuel among those changing teams.

I would not be surprised to see a lot of trades made during the upcoming draft next week with Kyler Murray and Deebo Samuel among those changing teams.
The Cardinals just exercised their 5th year option on Kyler Murray yesterday, so I seriously doubt they're going to trade him.

The Cardinals just exercised their 5th year option on Kyler Murray yesterday, so I seriously doubt they're going to trade him.

Looking forward to an exciting three days of the draft from Las Vegas.

I think Las Vegas will make a trade to get a first round pick and get the crowd jacked up even more tonight.

Looking forward to an exciting three days of the draft from Las Vegas.

I think Las Vegas will make a trade to get a first round pick and get the crowd jacked up even more tonight.

Depends on what they’re willing to give up to get one. It generally doesn’t come that cheap…and they’re only holding a 3rd, a 4th, and 2 5th round picks this year.

They’d have to either give up a significant chunk of next year’s draft picks on top of what they’ve got this year to get a late round pick (pretty much then limiting them to like maybe 2-3 drafted players this year)…or trade away a major player (which would probably be more likely to make the crowd irate than make them excited).

Falcons get a solid receiver in Drake London.

9 trades made last night.

This is going to be a very interesting draft.

Nice, essentially bringing back the 2012 Throwbacks of the original Falcon uniforms.

tommynobis_original_original.jpg

Though IMO they still need to make the 90s throwbacks the regular uniform and get a red jersey so they can have the 80s throwbacks.

nfl_g_sanders_260_original.jpg
WL003604_original.jpg

Nice, essentially bringing back the 2012 Throwbacks of the original Falcon uniforms.

tommynobis_original_original.jpg

Though IMO they still need to make the 90s throwbacks the regular uniform and get a red jersey so they can have the 80s throwbacks.

nfl_g_sanders_260_original.jpg
WL003604_original.jpg

Are they keeping the black jerseys?

VN Store

Back