2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Wtf are the saints doing?

Somebody said they thought they're going to try to use the two picks to move up this year, but IDK about that. I think it's a timeline thing. I think they think they can have a decent year with a couple of impact rookies in a weak conference with Michael Thomas coming back. If it doesn't work, then you tank next year.

Somebody said they thought they're going to try to use the two picks to move up this year, but IDK about that. I think it's a timeline thing. I think they think they can have a decent year with a couple of impact rookies in a weak conference with Michael Thomas coming back. If it doesn't work, then you tank next year.

But they just gave up their first round pick for next year

But they just gave up their first round pick for next year

Right, so if this year doesn't go well, then next year they tank for the #1 pick. This year they play to win because they don't have a pick next year.

Kamara is the best RB they've ever had. Kamara + Thomas is easily the best WR + RB combo they've ever had. I think they are trying to make the most out of his last couple years before Kamara falls off.

Reactions: Vol8188
The only, only possible rationalization for Schefter's initial tweet would be for a memory jog for the reader. My wife saw the story before I did and said "Oh no, Dwayne Haskins died" while she was looking at her phone - for a split second I thought she meant Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell (Dennis Haskins).

Of course, if you were reading it straight from a prominent NFL reporter's Twitter account you'd know immediately who it was, plus he just never had to mention he "struggled to get on." Just say he played at QB Ohio State and then for Washington and Pittsburgh.

You just can't reduce a recently deceased person's life to one sentence unless it's in a positive way. "Alan Turing, inventor of the computer and savior of western civilization, died today."

You just can't reduce a recently deceased person's life to one sentence unless it's in a positive way. "Alan Turing, inventor of the computer and savior of western civilization, died today."
Nothing about him being chemically castrated for being gay when that was illegal in the UK?

Nothing about him being chemically castrated for being gay when that was illegal in the UK?

I would definitely include that in a tweet. I mean to say that you can't reduce them to something negative they did (unless we're talking somebody who is actually evil). I think it's fair to include how one might have been victimized.

I'm not a lose faith in humanity type of guy, but that is one incident that definitely makes me change my mind to some degree. We mutilated the greatest man of the 20th century because of his sexual preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back