2022 Army game bought out (merged)

Id say trying to recruit lineman with them on the schedule was a bit difficult. Smart move in my opinion. Whatvwould it cost to get Bama off our schedule😂

I am confident that all past and current players would want to play Army. The fact that every college sports talk show in America is making fun of us should have every player looking at the Coach going WTF?
Wow you listened to every college sports talk show in the country is crazy lol 🙄no one cares about playing army other than you to whine about something

We don’t have even ONE decent OOC opponent on our 2022 schedule. in contrast, Bama has Utah State and Texas in 2022. It’s not 5he fact that we have a weak team on our OOC schedule. It’s the fact that all we have is cupcakes on our entie OOC schedule in 2022. We don’t have ONE single quality OOC opponent next year.
So in your head, Pitt isn’t a quality OOC team but Army and Utah St are 😂😂😂

Reactions: wmcovol
Right before they lost to Western Michigan. We’re not exactly the gold standard for measuring the quality of opposing teams that we once were.
Army plays 2-3 FCS teams a year and still loses to worse teams than Western Michigan. And loses to them as well. But yet you want to act like they are somebody but they are barely FBS level

I don’t like cupcakes. It’s that simple. I don’t care about making a crappy bowl game. If we’re a quality team, then we’ll earn a good bowl game even against a tough schedule. If we’re not good enough to do that, that’s fine too. Playing tough competition makes your team improve. I think 75% of the current bowl games should be eliminated. Only truly good teams should go to bowl games. I realize it won’t ever happen, but I detest bowl games with two teams that have no business playing in a post-season game. Not everyone deserves a trophy. If you want one, earn it!
Army is a cupcake too

Lol . . . Up until pretty recently, you guys literally used to never leave the SEC footprint to play a football game.
Really?
2008 - Arizona State
2009 - OK State, Arizona State
2010 - Colorado
2011 - Boise
2013 - Clemson
2014 - Clemson
2016 - UNC
2017 - Notre dame
2019 - Notre Dame

There is a small percentage of the fan base that enjoys being a little bitch. They bitch about something. If there’s nothing to bitch about, they make stuff up to bitch about.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Really?
2008 - Arizona State
2010 - Colorado
2011 - Boise
2013 - Clemson
2014 - Clemson
2016 - UNC
2017 - Notre dame
2019 - Notre Dame

Arizona State was the first trip west of the Mississippi River Georgia ever took to play a regular season game. The first. In its history. In 2008. Tennessee went to UCLA in 1967. You’re only about 50 years behind.

Really?
2008 - Arizona State
2010 - Colorado
2011 - Boise
2013 - Clemson
2014 - Clemson
2016 - UNC
2017 - Notre dame
2019 - Notre Dame
That's probably why I started the post with . . . "UNTIL RECENTLY". That trip to Arizona was the first time UGA had left the south in almost 50 years.

Arizona State was the first trip west of the Mississippi River Georgia ever took to play a regular season game. The first. In its history. In 2008. Tennessee went to UCLA in 1967. You’re only about 50 years behind.
If we are going that far back, we beat Michigan at Michigan in 1965. You are 2 years behind
1967 - At Tulane

Last edited:
Uhh… you kind of have to…. Considering you are required to go to the War College…. (Which gives you a post-grad degree)

Lets get something straight here. Most Army officers are not West Point graduates, the majority come from the ROTC programs on campuses across the nation. Any Army officer who attains the rank of major is required to complete a post graduate degree as well as the Army war college.

Admittance into any of the service academies is an extremely rigorous process and the academic requirements are on par with the best schools in this country.

That's probably why I started the post with . . . "UNTIL RECENTLY". That trip to Arizona was the first time UGA had left the south in almost 50 years.

I give UGA plenty of credit for scheduling teams like Clemson and Notre Dame under their current regime.

I give UGA plenty of credit for scheduling teams like Clemson and Notre Dame under their current regime.
Agreed . . . My point is that it's a fairly new thing. And, to be fair, UGA is in a tough spot because of having to play Ga Tech every year and every other year they have to count going to Jacksonville to play Florida as a home game. But I needed something to combat a Dawg fan being a tool on our board, so that's what I pulled out of the air lol. I'm also ready to discuss how the members of UGA's last national title team are approaching Medicare age and how the mascot has been bred into complete misery.

Lets get something straight here. Most Army officers are not West Point graduates, the majority come from the ROTC programs on campuses across the nation. Any Army officer who attains the rank of major is required to complete a post graduate degree as well as the Army war college.

Admittance into any of the service academies is an extremely rigorous process and the academic requirements are on par with the best schools in this country.
My brother is West Point 76

Agreed . . . My point is that it's a fairly new thing. And, to be fair, UGA is in a tough spot because of having to play Ga Tech every year and every other year they have to count going to Jacksonville to play Florida as a home game. But I needed something to combat a Dawg fan being a tool on our board, so that's what I pulled out of the air lol. I'm also ready to discuss how the members of UGA's last national title team are approaching Medicare age and how the mascot has been bred into complete misery.
I have always been respectful here. I just responded to a dig.

You didn't see Georgia running away from Paul Johnson's offense. Which is basically the same offense ran at Army now.

Reactions: Rooster1

VN Store

Back