2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Wait, Scott Brooks won coach of the month? Lol Was asked if Gafford should have played more than 14 minutes..."yeah" Then play him more you stupid son a ****. 1 day I will find lil Scotty and beat him to death with a baby diaper.

16 points and 4 rebounds in 17 minutes...I ****ing hate Scott Brooks so much.

He carried a team to the finals as well

He was awesome for the Magic during that run. I’m not arguing that. And I’m not exactly buying the phrase “championship DNA” other basic analyst speak. But 18 months ago he was an alleged goofball with no heart and squandered talent lol. Funny how a ring changes everything

He was awesome for the Magic during that run. I’m not arguing that. And I’m not exactly buying the phrase “championship DNA” other basic analyst speak. But 18 months ago he was an alleged goofball with no heart and squandered talent lol. Funny how a ring changes everything
I guess but he’s played over 100 playoff games and four conference finals

He's still a ****ing ball, just not the fun loving kind now.

I missed the part where Russ carried jameer Nelson to the nba finals. He’s been too busy losing with hall of famers

Nelson didn't even play in the playoffs until the Finals, Rafer the GOAT started at PG. Well Russ has played in 100 playoff games, and 4 conference finals. So by your measurement if he wins a title towards the end of his career, he will have championship DNA.

VN Store

Back