2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Wait, Scott Brooks won coach of the month? Lol Was asked if Gafford should have played more than 14 minutes..."yeah" Then play him more you stupid son a ****. 1 day I will find lil Scotty and beat him to death with a baby diaper.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
I saw another stat that said he was averaging like 19 shots within 8 feet per 100... and the 2nd highest rate they’ve ever tracked (back to 1997) was Shaq and it was something like 13.5

1620314827647.png

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
Wait, Scott Brooks won coach of the month? Lol Was asked if Gafford should have played more than 14 minutes..."yeah" Then play him more you stupid son a ****. 1 day I will find lil Scotty and beat him to death with a baby diaper.

I guess "yeah" means 1 more minute lol

Russ is the first guy to ever get 50pts, 50 rebs, and 50 assists over 3 games, and second ever 400-400-400 month #RandomStatsAfterATrashbrookNight

Also leads the league in rebs, assists and TOs since the All Star break #TripleThreat

Russ is the first guy to ever get 50pts, 50 rebs, and 50 assists over 3 games, and second ever 400-400-400 month #RandomStatsAfterATrashbrookNight

Also leads the league in rebs, assists and TOs since the All Star break #TripleThreat
All those stats and $5 will get him a ticket to the NBA museum where he can view a Larry O’Brien trophy

Past 2 games are peak Westbrook roller coaster. Last game almost fumbled the game away, him fouling probably saved the win. Tonight hits the game winning FTs and blocks the potential game winning 3 attempt.

VN Store

Back