2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Hoping like hell these guys are taking the COVID protocols seriously. It'd be such a downer to have a bunch of starts and stops.

As someone who has defended Harden over the years, I’d like to say:

**** that guy

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
So no sophomore slump from Ja? I'm hearing good things. Should I put down all my bitcoin on him winning MIP?

Reactions: TBrown
I’m very excited for my Pistons to draft Cade Cunningham #1 overall next year

The Pistons have only had two top 5 picks since 1982 (almost 40 years!) I wonder if that’s the lowest number in the nba

The Pistons have only had two top 5 picks since 1982 (almost 40 years!) I wonder if that’s the lowest number in the nba

That's crazy. Darko and Grant Hill? That's it? Those are the two most hit and miss guys you could possibly have on your resume.

Reactions: zjcvols
That's crazy. Darko and Grant Hill? That's it? Those are the two most hit and miss guys you could possibly have on your resume.

Yup. The Darko pick wasn’t theirs either, it was from Memphis. They’ve never had the #1 pick in the lottery era either and had some really bad years

Yup. The Darko pick wasn’t theirs either, it was from Memphis. They’ve never had the #1 pick in the lottery era either and had some really bad years

I think I've said this before, but if the Pistons take Wade there, OMG, that's like 6 finals appearances and 4 titles. It's my favorite sliding doors moment of this century, in terms of league impact. I don't know how you feel about Billups? I think he had a maturity that was vital to their title run, but to me, he was only a B- player at best. Wade brings everything he brings but he's an A and he would've been a devastating 6th man until he's ready to phase out Billups halfway through year 2. And with Wade, they still make the R Wallace trade happen. I doubt Wade and Lebron link up. They probably hate each other in this alternate reality?

Celtics and Blazers with only 3 top 5 picks during that same period. Not sure who would be worse than Detroit. I thought maybe Spurs but no.

VN Store

Back