2020 Masters

If you have tickets and sell them, be careful. I lost the ability to get them in my name after selling in 2007 on eBay.

Word is going around online that the ANGC is going to cancel The Masters and they will announce it this afternoon.

Obviously this is known already but it has been postponed. I guess I will awake this thread again later this year if we are lucky enough for it to be rescheduled.

Obviously this is known already but it has been postponed. I guess I will awake this thread again later this year if we are lucky enough for it to be rescheduled.

If it’s not sometime in early May it’ll be sometime in the fall, if at all. Everything there besides the greens is ryegrass that grows from the fall through the spring.

If it goes as scheduled, we'll have two Master tournaments within 5 months. That's kinda cool.

Yes and so very strange at the same time. It will be strange watching the 3rd round on a Saturday in November and swapping over to check some college football game.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I believe they have the US Open scheduled the week before thr Ryder Cup as well. Thats interesting.

Yes and so very strange at the same time. It will be strange watching the 3rd round on a Saturday in November and swapping over to check some college football game.
Some college football game that Masters week will be Tennessee at Georgia.

Figured I would start a thread for this years Masters. I live in Augusta (close to course) and wanted to know who comes in town for the tournament as well as any questions anyone has if they are coming. Of course golf should be discussed as well.
Been to the Masters 44 times. No longer come because of increased crowds and incredible fan ignorance of the game and Masters history! Shameful the Augusta National Golf Club has sold out. Bob Jones would roll over in his grave to see the Augusta National Invitational be what it is today!

Few to none that get badges are worthy to even trod the Fruitlands Nursery grounds. Especially the Yankee carpetbagging trash.

VN Store

Back