2020 Masters

VOLinAL

Figured I would start a thread for this years Masters. I live in Augusta (close to course) and wanted to know who comes in town for the tournament as well as any questions anyone has if they are coming. Of course golf should be discussed as well.

Figured I would start a thread for this years Masters. I live in Augusta (close to course) and wanted to know who comes in town for the tournament as well as any questions anyone has if they are coming. Of course golf should be discussed as well.
Any ticket hookups? Serious question

You either win the yearly lottery, know someone who gets yearly patron badges, or pay out the a$$. I think they may give some out to related sponsors as I have a friend who’s family owns a petroleum distribution facility that get them regularly although I’m not 100% sure if they come directly from Augusta.

I don’t think they exist.
I actually had a guy I work for give me a pair for Monday about 10 years ago. He had won them in the lottery, but was fortunate enough to have a friend of his give him tickets for Thursday and Friday. Then I was drawn for four tickets to Monday the following year. Haven’t been lucky enough to go since.

Any ticket hookups? Serious question
No hookups. My family gets tournament badges so Ive gone every year since I was 7. When I was younger we were able to meet patrons coming off the course mid day on practice rounds and get tickets for free when asking or maybe pay $20 a ticket. Dont know if that will work anymore but if someone lives close its worth a try.

I’ve probably been over there 10 times, but it’s been 7 or 8 years since the last time. I go down to the Heritage in Hilton Head every year and it’s always the very next week. Hard to justify two tour events in back to back weeks... plus Harbor Town is flat and has more bars.

I’ve probably been over there 10 times, but it’s been 7 or 8 years since the last time. I go down to the Heritage in Hilton Head every year and it’s always the very next week. Hard to justify two tour events in back to back weeks... plus Harbor Town is flat and has more bars.

True, but I find Harbor Town seriously lacking in cheap but still quality egg salad sammies. You know a place ?

If you go Eat at the village deli, farmhaus, whiskey bar, taco sushi, and French market grille what I miss most about Augusta are those places

He’s over 40 with back issues. I’d guess whatever condition he’s in is always subject to change.
I'm 70, with back issues going back 55 years. I understand. After I play or hit balls, and drive 30 minutes back home, I can barely get out of the car.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Woods will be ready when the time to go Augusta rolls around provided he thinks his swing is in order. You can bank on that.

VN Store

Back