2019 Masters Tournament

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
Now our souls are being challenged over tiger embracing his kids.
Dude, give it a rest. It's unarguably one of the biggest sports moments in history. He made a decade+ long comeback after what many thought was the surgery to end his career, beating a field of guys that he literally inspired to play golf when they were kids.

Orange Sunset

Dude, give it a rest. It's unarguably one of the biggest sports moments in history. He made a decade+ long comeback after what many thought was the surgery to end his career, beating a field of guys that he literally inspired to play golf when they were kids.
Not everybody likes the guy. The soul comment was a little ridiculous

volfanhill

Not everybody likes the guy. The soul comment was a little ridiculous
You don’t have to like him. You can take a moment and respect the accomplishment. It’s arguably the single greatest comeback in individual sports history. I am not a “fan” of his but I damn sure respect him with regard to his professional abilities. Add his overcoming of what could have been a career ending surgery and he deserves a tip of the hat.

1972 Grad

You don’t have to like him. You can take a moment and respect the accomplishment. It’s arguably the single greatest comeback in individual sports history. I am not a “fan” of his but I damn sure respect him with regard to his professional abilities. Add his overcoming of what could have been a career ending surgery and he deserves a tip of the hat.
You would have to be blind to not respect Woods for his ability as a golfer.

Orange Sunset

Did you mean outside of golf? Sergio and Reed would be more in golf, questionable character Masters champions, imo. Sure he drops F bombs but so do many others - he just happens to have 50 microphones on him as opposed to others.
His attitude & all the media hype. I don't care for it

Guess you never heard of Ben Hogan & the car wreck he had that almost killed him. It's fine that you " respect the accomplishment" & a "tip of the hat". I'm not doing neither & that's fine to me

VN Store

Sponsors