2019 Masters Tournament

05_never_again

Figured it should have its own thread.

My top tier players across multiple pools include Tiger, Justin Thomas, Koepka, Rahm.

2 pools:

Tiger
Fleetwood
Finau
Kisner
Snedeker
Webb Simpson
Na
Keith Mitchell
Olesen
Angel Cabrera
Bling (am)

Justin Thomas
Koepka
Rahm
Casey
Kuchar
Oosthuizen
Hoffman
Jimmy Walker
Si Woo Kim
Li
Corey Conners
Cink

Not going out on a limb would be picking Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, Rory McIlroy, Tiger, and Bubba as the darkhorse.

Lol just messing because you named a few. But yes to be fair they weren’t really any favorites.

The course looks to be in absolutely immaculate condition. Quite the appealing leader board right now for viewers...

Koepka is good. Dude can play.

This is gonna favor accurate big hitters... Thomas is going to have make birdie putts. He missed a few today that could have changed his round.

And something tells me DJ will have something to say about this tournament before it's over.

Dechambeau playing well as well.

Looking forward to the next three days

Johnson just pulled one of the funniest goofs I've seen in pro golf on 10 tee box.

What did he do?
His practice swing knocked the ball off the tee, which then hit the tee marker and came to rest about 10 feet in front of him.

I always thought that if you accidentally knocked the ball off the tee on a practice swing, or accidentally knocked the ball off the tee when you rested the club behind the ball, it was a stroke. Apparently it isn't.

VN Store

Back