2019 Masters Tournament

If anyone who has watched golf for a long time didn't get teary-eyed at the scene of Tiger embracing his kids, you might not have a soul.

Reactions: MAD
Now our souls are being challenged over tiger embracing his kids.
Dude, give it a rest. It's unarguably one of the biggest sports moments in history. He made a decade+ long comeback after what many thought was the surgery to end his career, beating a field of guys that he literally inspired to play golf when they were kids.

I could care less. The character he demonstrates in golf is not for me

Did you mean outside of golf? Sergio and Reed would be more in golf, questionable character Masters champions, imo. Sure he drops F bombs but so do many others - he just happens to have 50 microphones on him as opposed to others.

Did you mean outside of golf? Sergio and Reed would be more in golf, questionable character Masters champions, imo. Sure he drops F bombs but so do many others - he just happens to have 50 microphones on him as opposed to others.
I don't care for Reed or Sergio either.

Not everybody likes the guy. The soul comment was a little ridiculous
You don’t have to like him. You can take a moment and respect the accomplishment. It’s arguably the single greatest comeback in individual sports history. I am not a “fan” of his but I damn sure respect him with regard to his professional abilities. Add his overcoming of what could have been a career ending surgery and he deserves a tip of the hat.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
You don’t have to like him. You can take a moment and respect the accomplishment. It’s arguably the single greatest comeback in individual sports history. I am not a “fan” of his but I damn sure respect him with regard to his professional abilities. Add his overcoming of what could have been a career ending surgery and he deserves a tip of the hat.
You would have to be blind to not respect Woods for his ability as a golfer.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
This is his first major victory not leading coming into Sunday isn’t it? I didn’t hear it mentioned which surprised me.

VN Store

Back