'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

Reactions: 1 person
Bump for the Lulz. Some were questioning Barnes for recruiting this kid because of his ranking. He's a baller. Will be freshmen All-SEC, which says something since half of the team is made up of 5 stars from UK.

He's averaging 16 ppg and 5 rpg in our current 4 game win streak.

Reactions: 2 people
i'd go

1. Johnson
2. Bone

a little drop off for parker. He will be very good, i think it's going to take a little more time

huge drop off for williams and fulk. I hope i'm wrong, but don't see much of a contribution with these two.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6 people
It's always nice to get a few 5*s every now & then but 3*s can make a difference in basketball and football. Barnes obviously knows talent.

Bump for the Lulz. Some were questioning Barnes for recruiting this kid because of his ranking. He's a baller. Will be freshmen All-SEC, which says something since half of the team is made up of 5 stars from UK.

He's averaging 16 ppg and 5 rpg in our current 4 game win streak.
Huh? The overwhelming consensus on this thread was positive. False narrative.

Reactions: Svr and k-town_king
BUT he's a 3 star. He sucks. Hope he transfers. Barnes can't recruit. Am I missing anything?

Butch Jones.....lol sounds like the recruiting forum about rite now.I hope the football squad can do the same as the basketball team but that's yet to be seen...

Let this be the defacto Grant Williams appreciation thread. Even BTO forgot about him. And we all waited with bated breath as he entertained offers from Yale and Princeton...

Wow. 30 took a beating.

Ziti

giphy.gif

Reactions: Stoked
Not overly excited about this kid, but his college choices academically look impressive. Bleed do you have his stats?

I remember being SUPER excited about a football player by the name of De'Andre Payne one time.... I thought coming out of high school he was going to be an all american his freshman year...... He is probably working at a check cashing place currently.... I was as WRONG about him as you are about Grant.

Grant has turned into an absolute stud.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism

VN Store

Back