'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

BruinVol

Hampton, Mercer, Appalachian St, and Charlotte are on his offer list ......
You forgot the nonscholarship schools

Seriously since now we know the mom works at nasa, which I assume means she makes decent $, that means it's going to cost him a lot of money to go to an Ivy League school. If he was going there for free I could understand that choice but now it seems easier to choose the school that is going to pay him to come to play

Lefteye

I liked his video. Nothing really wows you, but he looks smooth playing the game. He ran the floor well, has good vision for a big and doesn't appear to be afraid of contact. So I could see a little of Stokes in him on the boards. The question will be how much he can contribute offensively. Imo

An outside shot would make him a more attractive recruit. Also jmo

vols 30

You forgot the nonscholarship schools

Seriously since now we know the mom works at nasa, which I assume means she makes decent $, that means it's going to cost him a lot of money to go to an Ivy League school. If he was going there for free I could understand that choice but now it seems easier to choose the school that is going to pay him to come to play
If he is able to go an Ivy League school, then he should. Nobody should pass up that opportunity

bleedingTNorange

I liked his video. Nothing really wows you, but he looks smooth playing the game. He ran the floor well, has good vision for a big and doesn't appear to be afraid of contact. So I could see a little of Stokes in him on the boards. The question will be how much he can contribute offensively. Imo

An outside shot would make him a more attractive recruit. Also jmo
He has a developing perimeter shot, right now he's pretty decent from 15-18 feet, he took quite a few 3's in EYBL action though and it's something he's working on.

VN Store

Sponsors