'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

kamoshika

Stoked

Bump for the Lulz. Some were questioning Barnes for recruiting this kid because of his ranking. He's a baller. Will be freshmen All-SEC, which says something since half of the team is made up of 5 stars from UK.

He's averaging 16 ppg and 5 rpg in our current 4 game win streak.

Roustabout

Bump for the Lulz. Some were questioning Barnes for recruiting this kid because of his ranking. He's a baller. Will be freshmen All-SEC, which says something since half of the team is made up of 5 stars from UK.

He's averaging 16 ppg and 5 rpg in our current 4 game win streak.
Huh? The overwhelming consensus on this thread was positive. False narrative.

golfballs

Well-Known Boofer
Let this be the defacto Grant Williams appreciation thread. Even BTO forgot about him. And we all waited with bated breath as he entertained offers from Yale and Princeton...

stevenrich2003

shut up and just Pruitt
Not overly excited about this kid, but his college choices academically look impressive. Bleed do you have his stats?

I remember being SUPER excited about a football player by the name of De'Andre Payne one time.... I thought coming out of high school he was going to be an all american his freshman year...... He is probably working at a check cashing place currently.... I was as WRONG about him as you are about Grant.

Grant has turned into an absolute stud.

VN Store

Sponsors