'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shouldn't have to cut block.

Cut blocks are the last resort for outmatched O linemen.

So that says a lot about Richmond's skill and power.

They do it a lot when throwing a quick throw to that side, so the DL goes down and can't bat it down.

Reactions: 2 people
No, that would have been all his holding and false start penalties.

And missed blocks that apparently only I saw during games because I for one do not understand why everyone thinks he was a first round pick. Yeah he was a decent player but Clowney ate him alive, so did Mizzou and Florida and Georgia.

And missed blocks that apparently only I saw during games because I for one do not understand why everyone thinks he was a first round pick. Yeah he was a decent player but Clowney ate him alive, so did Mizzou and Florida and Georgia.

Tiny was a different player soph year. His knees killed him his junior season. It showed in the penalties and against better competition.

Did u not get banned for your Twitter interact

Last edited:

You are wrong on Clowney eating him alive because in Dooley's last year, he played a phenomenal game against Clowney. The only miss was at the end when Bray fumbled. The reason why Clowney had a good game his junior year was because we were trying to pull and not letting Richardson block him straight up.

Tiny was a different player soph year. His knees killed him his junior season. It showed in the penalties and against better competition.
And didn't he injure it in the 4th quarter against troy? Just absolutely ridiculous he was still playing in that game that late

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back