'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still take him. Kids make mistakes. I think he sees how good we are gonna be

Don't want Richmond if he doesn't want UT. Bottom line.

We are going to win without him. Ole Miss is a dumpster fire, and now they are starting over without Bo Wallace. I hope Richmond enjoys himself.

Reactions: 1 person
He wants one more visit to Tn. Ole miss needs more flips to em. I don't even want him near our campus, unless it's for us to put a whipping on his team.

If he wants to visit and IF the staff is willing to let him, then let him come on a down weekend. There's a benefit to having commits there to help recruit, but he's proven he can't play nice when around others. See how willing he is to come when no one else is around.

Don't want Richmond if he doesn't want UT. Bottom line.

We are going to win without him. Ole Miss is a dumpster fire, and now they are starting over without Bo Wallace. I hope Richmond enjoys himself.
He got paid paid by Freeze. Only way a HC can get elite athletes to want to play for that cesspool of a program. What he should do is take Freeze's money and sign with us...leaving cheating Freeze holding the bag.

What's he going to do, report to NCAA police that he paid Richmond, and got hosed in the end?

If he wants to visit and IF the staff is willing to let him, then let him come on a down weekend. There's a benefit to having commits there to help recruit, but he's proven he can't play nice when around others. See how willing he is to come when no one else is around.

This. If the staff wants to let him visit, make it a weekend without other recruits. Surround him by the EEs, especially KP, and see if he can be swayed. No matter if it's Richmond, Allen, or the tackle currently committed to Miami, we need a LT prospect. They don't have to be able to start next season(hopefully), but we need a young LT to groom for the future. Hell, two of the three would be awesome, but we need to get at least one.

Why talk like this, knowing recruits often read their own threads and that the fat lady hasn't even warmed up yet?

And to make it worse, all the talk about him recruiting other players while on a visit was just a rumor. Now it's grown legs and being passed off as fact. Lol

If he shows interest, make him come up in he middle of the week. No other recruits will be there and it would force him to adjust his schedule to make it happen. It would show whether he actually wanted to be a Vol or not, and if he does, get em!

Why talk like this, knowing recruits often read their own threads and that the fat lady hasn't even warmed up yet?

Sigh, ain't no recruit worth a damn deciding to commit or not commit based on a handful of Internet jock-sniffers. I swear sometimes the self credit some of you give astounds me.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back