'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codyg10

No, that would have been all his holding and false start penalties.
And missed blocks that apparently only I saw during games because I for one do not understand why everyone thinks he was a first round pick. Yeah he was a decent player but Clowney ate him alive, so did Mizzou and Florida and Georgia.

volinexile17

Pickled a ghost runner
And missed blocks that apparently only I saw during games because I for one do not understand why everyone thinks he was a first round pick. Yeah he was a decent player but Clowney ate him alive, so did Mizzou and Florida and Georgia.
Tiny was a different player soph year. His knees killed him his junior season. It showed in the penalties and against better competition.

VolGee4

You are wrong on Clowney eating him alive because in Dooley's last year, he played a phenomenal game against Clowney. The only miss was at the end when Bray fumbled. The reason why Clowney had a good game his junior year was because we were trying to pull and not letting Richardson block him straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors