'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

The only thing roasted are your nuts.....

tumblr_lrboesikAA1qbi4wt.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Making more crap up

Eastsidevol

No more free passes for Jones. He recruited these players and in the end he is responsible. I am tired of hearing excuses. We cannot say we had a top 5 class at this point. Losing 5-6 of the 4 star players has reduced the 2014 class to a mediocre level. That is the reality, you either keep the players or you give up saying it was a top 5 class. Excuses as to why it happened are irrelevant. Good for discussion but irrelevant.

Pwned

Reactions: 2 people
Ok....more to come

Eastsidevol

Butch is really blowing it in-state this year. 2 of the top 10 is not going to get it done. Amadi is #11 and not a huge deal but losing Phillips at #2 is discouraging to say the least. The top 10 prospects in the state are now committed.
Last edited by Eastsidevol; 12-28-2014 at 01:04 PM..

Pwnt

Reactions: 2 people
Ok....more to come

Eastsidevol

Butch is really blowing it in-state this year. 2 of the top 10 is not going to get it done. Amadi is #11 and not a huge deal but losing Phillips at #2 is discouraging to say the least. The top 10 prospects in the state are now committed.
Last edited by Eastsidevol; 12-28-2014 at 01:04 PM..

I went back and checked some posts of rcvol out and I have to agree with you Butchna. rcvol's last activity was on 3-5-2014 and it was surprising how much Eastside's posts are like rcvol's. I believe Butchna has figured this guy out!

Reactions: 4 people
He can also come in and take the place of weak side defense end on jumbo package plays with his size and not lose athleticism

VN Store

Back