'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

It's always good to see the Mid-state guys performing so well on a National Stage.

It's even better when they stay instate to pursue their college careers.

You must be crazy. I have been wanting KP as much as anyone

You stated Harbaugh coming back loses Kirkland and that we lose all the top rated Tennessee kids this year...that and the "mass defections" would signal the end for Butch...I'm pretty sure you used to post as rcvol...you have the exact same style.

Reactions: 12 people
On an off topic, this friggin commentator is pissing me off saying that Kirkland is undecided! He said it TWICE & how many commitments do we have there cuz they really didn't mention us at all!

You stated Harbaugh coming back loses Kirkland and that we lose all the top rated Tennessee kids this year...that and the "mass defections" would signal the end for Butch...I'm pretty sure you used to post as rcvol...you have the exact same style.

You are making **** up as usual.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow what a great week to be a Tennessee Vol! Chavis leaves LSU, Martin commits, no championship game for Bama, Tennessee absolutely dominates in their bowl, and then we get Phillips commitment today! Excuse me while I go do some back flips!! GBO!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
You are making **** up as usual.

Ok....more to come

Eastsidevol

Butch is really blowing it in-state this year. 2 of the top 10 is not going to get it done. Amadi is #11 and not a huge deal but losing Phillips at #2 is discouraging to say the least. The top 10 prospects in the state are now committed.
Last edited by Eastsidevol; 12-28-2014 at 01:04 PM..

Reactions: 15 people
More

Eastsidevol

If Butch is going to lose 5-6 of the 4 star players then we can no longer say we had a top 5 class. The reason why they left does not matter. Going forward, I will be suspect of any class that Butch signs. If he can win by running off top tier talent then I will be the first in line to congratulate him. I don't think that style is going to work and will lead to his downfall, but it is his behind that is on the line.

Reactions: 13 people
Making more crap up

Eastsidevol

No more free passes for Jones. He recruited these players and in the end he is responsible. I am tired of hearing excuses. We cannot say we had a top 5 class at this point. Losing 5-6 of the 4 star players has reduced the 2014 class to a mediocre level. That is the reality, you either keep the players or you give up saying it was a top 5 class. Excuses as to why it happened are irrelevant. Good for discussion but irrelevant.

Reactions: 16 people

VN Store

Back