'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

Kyle has a lot he wants to prove to the nation.--He wants MVP because of this. But his team is getting killed because of DB's or lack there of! He wants to show that we can play ball in TN! Many people over look him because he is from TN....... To clear it it he is an EE.... So, he is heading to UT after the game. Someone asked if LLAW44er was in the back ground during the announcement.--No, I am stationed here in WA.--I watched as most people did on here. Chavis going to TAM was not a factor one way or another.....Enough about that... And Kyle was never a silent to anyone. He was never a package deal with Ugo. Enough about that. Go VOLS! We have the best D Line class in the SEC and NCAA!

Reactions: 41 people
Kyle has a lot he wants to prove to the nation.--He wants MVP because of this. But his team is getting killed because of DB's or lack there of! He wants to show that we can play ball in TN! Many people over look him because he is from TN....... To clear it it he is an EE.... So, he is heading to UT after the game. Someone asked if LLAW44er was in the back ground during the announcement.--No, I am stationed here in WA.--I watched as most people did on here. Chavis going to TAM was not a factor one way or another.....Enough about that... And Kyle was never a silent to anyone. He was never a package deal with Ugo. Enough about that. Go VOLS! We have the best D Line class in the SEC and NCAA!

BOOM Thanks for the info dude. I know you gotta be proud.

When did you know for sure that he was gonna be a Vol?

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for your contribution to the board and our nation. You're a classy family member and I'm sure Kyle is grateful for that. Tell him all of is nutcases on VN ARE PROUD TO HAVE HIM WEAR THE ORANGE.

Reactions: 3 people

One question, has he known himself for a while?

BangBang

He's just trolling our fans, too tall, bad 400m time, we ain't want him no... Wait what?

He's a Vol?

Boom! Never had any doubts! Gonna be the first DE to win the Heisman! GBO!!

Reactions: 5 people
Absolutely huge get! Things really worked in our favor down the stretch with coaching changes. Let's get this kid enrolled ASAP!

Boom! Thanks for the info along the way. As you can see, we are stoked he's a Vol, and I love to see our in-state kids wanting to stay in-state and show that TN kids can ball out! He's looked phenomenal today.

BOOM for Kyle Phillips!!!

Vol Nation be all like:
poppin1.gif

LSU be all like:
slkbm.gif

OM be all like:
saw-fail1.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Absolutely huge get! Things really worked in our favor down the stretch with coaching changes. Let's get this kid enrolled ASAP!

As Kyle's cousin just said, the coaching change with Chavis had no effect on his decision. Sounds like he may have been a Vol all along deep down.

VN Store

Back