'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

One question, has he known himself for a while?

From what I have read his decision was final on Friday night. He and his mother had dinner together and the decision was made. She was the only one who knew before he announced. Check out the video of him announcing and look at her reaction when he said Tennessee Vols.....PRICELESS!!!

"What does Harbaugh coming back have to do with us?"....you said

Eastsidevol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthKnoxVOL
What in the hell does Harbaugh coming back to Michigan have to do with our recruiting class?
Darrin Kirkland
Last edited by Eastsidevol; 12-28-2014 at 04:16 PM..

Reactions: 5 people
My personal favorite.

Quote:
So....I guess a class ranked from 6-10 is just....average!?? You're really talking out of your ass today Catbone.
We will have to see where we end up but I would rather finish with a BOOM than a thud. None of the TN 3 is definitely a non-boom.

With Boulware taking visits and Harbaugh coming back to Michigan I am feeling a lot more thud than boom.

Reactions: 4 people
From what I have read his decision was final on Friday night. He and his mother had dinner together and the decision was made. She was the only one who knew before he announced. Check out the video of him announcing and look at her reaction when he said Tennessee Vols.....PRICELESS!!!

Yes, I saw that. He mentioned a couple weeks ago that he thought he knew where he wanted to go. I was curious if that was TN all along.

KP has the fastest first 3 steps you are going to see. A solid kid from a good family. LSU fans really wanted him badly. We are big winners today !

Didn't credit you right

Eastsidevol

Quote:
So....I guess a class ranked from 6-10 is just....average!?? You're really talking out of your ass today Catbone.
We will have to see where we end up but I would rather finish with a BOOM than a thud. None of the TN 3 is definitely a non-boom.

With Boulware taking visits and Harbaugh coming back to Michigan I am feeling a lot more thud than boom.

Reactions: 1 person
Walker to UGA. Really wanted this guy, Simmons compares him to Leonard Little.
True, but with Phillips, Taylor, Butcher and Ford...we be right as rain. -GBO

tumblr_nhgsf4XEiq1smmsbuo1_500.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Making more crap up

Eastsidevol

No more free passes for Jones. He recruited these players and in the end he is responsible. I am tired of hearing excuses. We cannot say we had a top 5 class at this point. Losing 5-6 of the 4 star players has reduced the 2014 class to a mediocre level. That is the reality, you either keep the players or you give up saying it was a top 5 class. Excuses as to why it happened are irrelevant. Good for discussion but irrelevant.

Roasted

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back