#1 Heat v. #2 Spurs: THE NBA FINALS!

I suppose Phil Jackson is just another coach who "didn't "**** it up", as you say.

Don't let that Mod status go to your head buddy, it doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

ZJC is just trying to talk basketball. He didn't say a damn thing about being a mod. None of us are under any illusions that being able to merge threads and delete profanity makes us any kind of experts on anything. God forbid we try to enjoy arguing about sports, which is the whole reason we came here in the first place.

ZJC is just trying to talk basketball. He didn't say a damn thing about being a mod. None of us are under any illusions that being able to merge threads and delete profanity makes us any kind of experts on anything. God forbid we try to enjoy arguing about sports, which is the whole reason we came here in the first place.

Well put.

He didn't have to.

He basically took a pre-existing model for a thread and tried to make his own.

I don't mind a good debate, especially when you mods get involved but anyone denying what Spoelstra has accomplished is fooling themselves.

He didn't have to.

He basically took a pre-existing model for a thread and tried to make his own.

I don't mind a good debate, especially when you mods get involved but anyone denying what Spoelstra has accomplished is fooling themselves.

No, he came in and started arguing a point in the thread like anybody else would do. You're a smart guy; debate the damn point with him on the merits. Don't pull out the weakass "you think you're so smart because you're a mod" card. I don't have a dog in the Erik Spoelstra argument, but it chaps the ass when people act like we're barely supposed to participate in this site anymore because we agreed to help take out the garbage once in awhile.

Reactions: 1 person
No, he came in and started arguing a point in the thread like anybody else would do. You're a smart guy; debate the damn point with him on the merits. Don't pull out the weakass "you think you're so smart because you're a mod" card. I don't have a dog in the Erik Spoelstra argument, but it chaps the ass when people act like we're barely supposed to participate in this site anymore because we agreed to help take out the garbage once in awhile.

If y'all's job is to take out the garbage I'd say you've missed a few runs.

If he wants argue his point he's more than welcome or he could have you do it for him.

Really?

Thomas
Mahorn
Lambier
Rodman
Sally

That was easy.

Really? Coming from a LBJ fan? But me liking the Bad Boys was easy? Lol ok. You forgot Dumars and Microwave. Hated Salley with an e. I liked the way they played grumpy ass, also I was like 12.

Somebody punch your dog tonight?

Reactions: 1 person
Really? Coming from a LBJ fan? But me liking the Bad Boys was easy? Lol ok. You forgot Dumars and Microwave. Hated Salley with an e. I liked the way they played grumpy ass, also I was like 12.

I'm just saying that naming 5 players from those teams was easy. That's all.

Somebody should tell this guy to chill out IMO

If y'all's job is to take out the garbage I'd say you've missed a few runs.

We merge threads; we get the low-hanging stuff which we happen to see or which people bother to report. None of us is exactly poring through the Arizona Diamondbacks thread to make sure Volfan7274 didn't tell BigVolMan835 to suck it. As always, you get what you pay for.

VN Store

Back