#1 Heat v. #2 Spurs: THE NBA FINALS!

We merge threads; we get the low-hanging stuff which we happen to see or which people bother to report. None of us is exactly poring through the Arizona Diamondbacks thread to make sure Volfan7274 didn't tell BigVolMan835 to suck it. As always, you get what you pay for.

Us's

"None" frequently takes a singular verb, and that's the usage I had in mind -- i.e., 'not one of us is ____.' Now that I think about it, that's probably wrong, but it's 5am and I'm not too concerned about it. Thanks for pointing it out though.

It was a joke we had in the NBA threads, I was attempting to make a funny. It's late or early and I'm bored. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Gahlee acting like a jackwagon. I see. Thank goodness his team won. Reminds me of how Fla fans reacted after the game where we wouldn't chip Alex brown. Complete ankles in their reaction.

He shouldn't even be acknowledging them at this point. The Decision was obviously a mistake but he's done almost everything right since then and performed at a level that no other NBA player could.

I'm no Heat fan but it's a treat to watch him play.

What was the problem with "The Decision" other than it made envious haters be more envious and hate more?

Benn?

original.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
What was the problem with "The Decision" other than it made envious haters be more envious and hate more?

The fanfare surrounding it definitely hurt his image. I didn't really have a problem with it - it was a bit overdone but I don't hate him for it.

VN Store

Back