‘22 FL SF Dillon Mitchell

Go back and read my original post and your reply. I’m done. This is a waste and I’m watching a good movie.
You're op was vague. Be careful because you're way out of your league here. I know exactly what is permissible and what's not. I've been approached about NIL deals. I think you really don't know much about what you're talking about. Enjoy your movie.

You're op was vague. Be careful because you're way out of your league here. I know exactly what is permissible and what's not. I've been approached about NIL deals. I think you really don't know much about what you're talking about. Enjoy your movie.
Lol. You’re hilarious. Wish I was as smart as you. And funny thing….I wasn’t talking about or limiting my comment to NIL’s. But you’re so smart….you already knew that.

Ok, Mr expert what's illegal? See my edit. If a company approaches a potential student athlete about a potential marketing arrangement, I don't think that's against the rules.

This may or may have not happened in Phillips recruitment. Who knows.

However, his point was Wade has already been found guilty of wiretapping “strong offers” to players. That’s illegal in the eyes of the NCAA.

NIL is still the exception. Coaches cannot give a signing bonus or expenses to persuade them to come to their school.

Players still get “paid” but not in that manner.

Reactions: Kas232323
Lol. You’re hilarious. Wish I was as smart as you. And funny thing….I wasn’t talking about or limiting my comment to NIL’s. But you’re so smart….you already knew that.
It's obvious I know a hell of a lot more than you on this subject. The whole thing was about NIL. Want me to go back and quote you?

It's obvious I know a hell of a lot more than you on this subject. The whole thing was about NIL. Want me to go back and quote you?
Sure. Please do. I never mentioned NIL. Confusing me with someone else?
And it’s usually the case that people who shout the loudest about how smart they are….typically…..aren’t. Same as those who like to say how ‘big’ they are…..

This may or may have not happened in Phillips recruitment. Who knows.

However, his point was Wade has already been found guilty of wiretapping “strong offers” to players. That’s illegal in the eyes of the NCAA.

NIL is still the exception. Coaches cannot give a signing bonus or expenses to persuade them to come to their school.

Players still get “paid” but not in that manner.
Who the heck was talking about direct payments to players from schools? They don't have to do that any longer. Boosters can pay kids directly, and within the rules. I can't stand wade. He's a POS that cheated and appears to have gotten away with it because the NCAA is as corrupt as the mafia has ever been.

But the fact remains, Will Wade can get his players compensated without breaking any rules.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Sure. Please do. I never mentioned NIL. Confusing me with someone else?
And it’s usually the case that people who shout the loudest about how smart they are….typically…..aren’t. Same as those who like to say how ‘big’ they are…..
Well your reading g comprehension must really suck because my op mentioned "LEGAL" means of compensation of players. What other means of paying players are there. Do you think coaches still feel the need to pay players under the table? If so, ok.

Who the heck was talking about direct payments to players from schools? They don't have to do that any longer. Boosters can pay kids directly, and within the rules. I can't stand wade. He's a POS that cheated and appears to have gotten away with it because the NCAA is as corrupt as the mafia has ever been.

But the fact remains, Will Wade can get his players compensated without breaking any rules.

He still can “break the rules” even with the NIL deal.

The fact he’s already admitted to handing out expenses to players, means he’d do it again without any consequences.

Does “He doesn’t have to” automatically mean he didn’t do it?
I've posted like 60 times that he did it. He's a dirty POS. It appears he's going to get away with what he did. We're talking the present. Posters are saying he paid to get the dude. I'll say it again, he didn't have to break any rules to pay him. He didn't have to cheat to get him. I can't stand Will Wade. He's got the most punchable face in basketball. Is that clear enough?

Reactions: Golf freak
I've posted like 60 times that he did it. He's a dirty POS. It appears he's going to get away with what he did. We're talking the present. Posters are saying he paid to get the dude. I'll say it again, he didn't have to break any rules to pay him. He didn't have to cheat to get him. I can't stand Will Wade. He's got the most punchable face in basketball. Is that clear enough?
I haven’t read previous posts so maybe it’s been addressed, but still many rules that can be broken to pay a player.

I haven’t read previous posts so maybe it’s been addressed, but still many rules that can be broken to pay a player.
Well sure but why? Boosters cam pay players whatever they want completely within the rules. I'm not sure why this is hard to understand. How much was that "strong ass offer"? Add a zero and it's common and completely above board. There's zero reason for a coach to pay a player under the table.

You absolutely make me laugh at how ill informed you are.
The funny part is everyone on here….except you….is saying the same thing. Yet you continue with your argument without listening to what we are all saying….you saying that I’m ill-informed or you’re so smart….doesn’t make it so. But carry on.

The funny part is everyone on here….except you….is saying the same thing. Yet you continue with your argument without listening to what we are all saying….you saying that I’m ill-informed or you’re so smart….doesn’t make it so. But carry on.
Because you have zero knowledge about any of it. I've been in discussions about these deals and how they work. Ive been in discussions about doing these deals with these recruits. You haven't. You're clueless and it's obvious.

Because you have zero knowledge about any of it. I've been in discussions about these deals and how they work. Ive been in discussions about doing these deals with these recruits. You haven't. You're clueless and it's obvious.

Impressive. What you fail to understand is none of us are talking about NILs. It’s really sad that you don’t get that. NONE of us are talking about NILs. Understand now?

Impressive. What you fail to understand is none of us are talking about NILs. It’s really sad that you don’t get that. NONE of us are talking about NILs. Understand now?
Lol, why does a coach have to funnel a kid under the table money, most likely booster money, when it's perfectly legal now to pay the kid above board, within the rules? I'm done with you, you're not capable of rational thought.

Lol, why does a coach have to funnel a kid under the table money, most likely booster money, when it's perfectly legal now to pay the kid above board, within the rules? I'm done with you, you're not capable of rational thought.

Why does a multi millionaire actress steal clothes from a clothing store?? Why does a rich politician risk everything to promise illegal deals to people for money?? Can you answer that?
Don’t you recognize, with your level of intelligence, that if everyone can now offer NIL deals then the field becomes level and wade relies on uneven playing fields. If everyone can legally offer a $1MM deal maybe he’s still offering some additional juice….? Maybe??

Last edited:

VN Store

Back