‘22 FL SF Dillon Mitchell

Rob Lewis said on the VQ podcast that the rumor going around is Dillon Mitchell will join BJ Edwards and Chandler Jackson at the Ole Miss game
Yea I mentioned this a couple days ago, not been confirmed but the staff is trying to lock it in. Chandler is visiting along with Edwards and the 3 of them are apparently pretty good friends and talk, Chandler’s gf attends UT as well.

Good friends with Walter Nolen, BJ Edwards, Adarius Redmond, Ayden Russell, Tommy Winton, etc. I’m assuming he knows Mitchell thru Edwards.
Gotcha. My bad i realize that not all football and basketball recruits know each other that well. Especially when they are from different states

Lastly on the recruiting front someone told me this week that Dillon Mitchell’s recruitment is ‘all over the place.’ Over the weekend someone told me that Florida State was out (which I doubted) and that Tennessee was the leader. By Tuesday that had changed and on Wednesday someone close to the situation told me that they didn’t know what Mitchell was going to do but that Tennessee remained in the thick of it.

I have always thought this would come down to the Vols and ‘Noles and don’t feel any differently as the finish line approaches.
-VQ

Really feels like we are going to lose Phillips to LSU and then Mitchell to FSU. Our best chance seems to be to hope that Phillips chooses FSU and floods the post with bodies. Maybe Mama Mitchell will relent, at that point, see the logjam, and give her blessing.

VN Store

Back