‘22 CA C Yohan Traore

Speaking of French prospects, well respected scouts are calling this guy the #1 pick in the 2023 draft and a once in a generational talent. He recently dominated Chet Holmgren in an international match.

:oops::oops::oops:

As bad as I’d hate to say it, he’d be crazy to turn down that kind of money.

Reactions: vols 30
👀👀👀
It’s not One or the other. Tennessee would take both. They view Traore as a four. He has grown like five inches in the last couple of years. He grew up handling the ball. I don’t see a commitment coming soon, I do think Tennessee is the the team to beat. Udeh is a traditional big and probably a tougher pull IMO.

Tennessee definitely thinks Traore is underrated

Whoa, wait a minute...is this not the complete opposite of what Rob with VQ said yesterday?
In the pod on Thursday when asked about Udeh & Traore he said…”I might like their chances a little better with Udeh”….wasn’t said in a hinting type way but more of a trying to just give some thought on it since asked. My guess is that he was told something by someone that would cause him to say that less than 24 hours later.

In the pod on Thursday when asked about Udeh & Traore he said…”I might like their chances a little better with Udeh”….wasn’t said in a hinting type way but more of a trying to just give some thought on it since asked. My guess is that he was told something by someone that would cause him to say that less than 24 hours later.
Maybe so. Just seems disingenuous to his readers and listeners to change course like that within 24 hours and not give any reasoning or context behind 180-degree shift in belief. It really is a disservice to his subscribers, but also himself because it could potentially leave people questioning whether Rob really knows anything about either situation, or not.

Reactions: Volfanatic_20

VN Store

Back