‘22 CA C Yohan Traore

Maybe so. Just seems disingenuous to his readers and listeners to change course like that within 24 hours and not give any reasoning or context behind 180-degree shift in belief. It really is a disservice to his subscribers, but also himself because it could potentially leave people questioning whether Rob really knows anything about either situation, or not.
I’ve followed them long enough to understand their terminology and lingo, if that makes sense…his statement on the pod sounded like it was slipped into the middle of a question and simply answering in his opinion at that time maybe Udeh was a more gettable target. 24 hours later, maybe after having reached out or talking with a coach he very definitively states Traore is who they’re in better shape with and that he would even call them the team to beat. Like I said, I get how it looks to others but if you understand how they talk etc then it makes a bit more sense.

I’ve followed them long enough to understand their terminology and lingo, if that makes sense…his statement on the pod sounded like it was slipped into the middle of a question and simply answering in his opinion at that time maybe Udeh was a more gettable target. 24 hours later, maybe after having reached out or talking with a coach he very definitively states Traore is who they’re in better shape with and that he would even call them the team to beat. Like I said, I get how it looks to others but if you understand how they talk etc then it makes a bit more sense.
Yeah, just seems like an admission of that would go a long way with people who hang on every word he says (not that either of us do, but we generally believe Rob to be solid). It would be a goodwill gesture to hear him say, “I know I said ______, yesterday, but after to talking to some people who would know,…”.

Thanks for the explanation and your opinion on it.

Yeah, just seems like an admission of that would go a long way with people who hang on every word he says (not that either of us do, but we generally believe Rob to be solid). It would be a goodwill gesture to hear him say, “I know I said ______, yesterday, but after to talking to some people who would know,…”.

Thanks for the explanation and your opinion on it.
I agree with everything you and BTO are saying. Rob is rock solid and wouldn't put something out without being told something. Sometimes in the podcast those guys are kinda going back and forth and Rob may have just been put in a spot where he had to say something. As opposed to actually typing it out in the war room last night.

Either way hope we get both but Traore seems to be blowing up.

VN Store

Back