‘20 SC PF P.J. Hall

Keep in mind that there are some families that are well off enough that they don't need nor want the scholarship, and others that earn an academic scholarship; UF has had a few such players in recent years... we always look at their offer lists for clues, like offers from the usual suspect prestigious academic schools like Stanford and VU... I don't know that any of these current recruits qualify, but it's not unusual at all.
You had me, until the part about gator players earning academic scholarships.😂
GBO!!

Reactions: Ratvol and Vol49er
I am pretty sure Paulo Banchero has come out in the last two weeks and said he is staying in the class of 2021
He has, however there’s been a lot of guys say that and ultimately still reclassify, so I wouldn’t just completely discount it...either way he’s nowhere near a commitment it seems, so even if he does commit and reclassify it would likely be April/May before that happens.

It is Paolo Banchero.

No, that is not who I was talking about, but thank you for telling me I'm wrong. Paulo is the #3 player in the country and a 5-Star, not a 4-Star. I was talking about Frank Anselem as the poster below you stated. Paolo is not the only person considering reclassification.

Land Hall along with Springer, this class is outstanding.

Let's not be unrealistic, even without Springer OR Hall, this class is already outstanding and one of the best if not THE best in TN history just with Keon and Corey. We need to give credit where credit is due on the off chance we miss on both Springer and Hall. It would still be an historic class with just our current two signees. However, with that being said, if you land Springer (probably a lock) and Hall (likely) then this class, by our normal recruiting standards, does not have a word to describe it. That is how good it will be.

VN Store

Back