Vaping

You guys know these products were never tested. There is probably something that kills you in those. My sister spends more time messing with her vaping pen than anything else.

Reactions: 2 people
You guys know these products were never tested. There is probably something that kills you in those. My sister spends more time messing with her vaping pen than anything else.

Ok, you can definitely choose to not partake. For people who used to smoke/are trying to quit, it's infinitely less destructive to your body. There are no known carcinogens in vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, or nicotine, and artificial flavoring is already rampant in the world. If you get natural and organic juice, it'd be no different than taking a whiff of vegetables cooking over a stove with a tiny bit of nicotine.

If you don't vape, that's fine, but let's not act like you or anyone else has credible evidence that vaping "might kill you."

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, you can definitely choose to not partake. For people who used to smoke/are trying to quit, it's infinitely less destructive to your body. There are no known carcinogens in vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, or nicotine, and artificial flavoring is already rampant in the world. If you get natural and organic juice, it'd be no different than taking a whiff of vegetables cooking over a stove with a tiny bit of nicotine.

If you don't vape, that's fine, but let's not act like you or anyone else has credible evidence that vaping "might kill you."

There's a lot of bad news coming out on the left coast about them. The weed one definitely has effects because its concentrated. I'm glad people are trying to quit, but this is just switching habits. Not quitting.

I don't know if I'd try something that's never been tested by anyone for long term.

There's a lot of bad news coming out on the left coast about them. The weed one definitely has effects because its concentrated. I'm glad people are trying to quit, but this is just switching habits. Not quitting.

I don't know if I'd try something that's never been tested by anyone for long term.

"The weed one definitely has effects because it(')s concentrated."

Not sure exactly what you're referring to. The dry herb vaporizers use straight tobacco (or weed), so nothing to do with concentration. Medical marijuana dispensaries sell THC ejuice, so yeah you bet the THC is concentrated in the vegetable glycerin. Those juices also don't have nicotine, so if anything, they may be even less intrusive than nicotine juices. Either way, that's neither here nor now.

Quitting smoking is quitting smoking. If someone stops smoking and starts vaping, that's a clean cut substitute for nicotine ingestion. A lot of harmful toxins in cigarettes are a byproduct of combustion. There is no combustion or chemical reactions in vaping. The advantages of vaping over smoking are exponential and undeniable. No one is saying that it's a healthy habit, but let's not act like it's a bad thing.

Even though the long-terms effects of vaping ejuice are not known, we know the effects of each ingredient, and none are known to be deadly. Not knowing the long-term effects is a risk, but not a blind guess. There is more evidence that suggests bountiful benefits of making the switch, as opposed to overall adverse effects of vaping. For smokers trying to quit, it's easy to recognize and embrace the advantages.

I just don't want people to try to deter others from making the switch for no good reason based on no evidence.

I only vape ejuice that is USA made, and contains usp food grade pg and vg and has food grade flavorings. The vendor must use glass bottles. I too would question the Chinese juices as the ones tested have had undesirable ingredients

I only vape ejuice that is USA made, and contains usp food grade pg and vg and has food grade flavorings. The vendor must use glass bottles. I too would question the Chinese juices as the ones tested have had undesirable ingredients
I agree. The vast majority of juices made in USA are good quality. This industry is still in the early stages, and manufacturers can't afford to cut corners or make inferior products in order to be successful. And with the nature of the industry, most juice mixers are dedicated to producing the cleanest and healthiest products possible.

The juices from the outdated reports that found bad ingredients are absolutely not typical now, and they weren't even typical at the time! Man, I can't wait for the FDA to start regulating this stuff so people will stop using that BS argument.

You forgot one detail. You save so much $$$$$$$! 1.8% nicotine and the wonderful flavor of Latte is my setup. Always carry around two batteries just in case.

I've nearly quite smoking sense vaping.

I agree. The vast majority of juices made in USA are good quality. This industry is still in the early stages, and manufacturers can't afford to cut corners or make inferior products in order to be successful. And with the nature of the industry, most juice mixers are dedicated to producing the cleanest and healthiest products possible.

The juices from the outdated reports that found bad ingredients are absolutely not typical now, and they weren't even typical at the time! Man, I can't wait for the FDA to start regulating this stuff so people will stop using that BS argument.

Vaping has to be better than smoking cigarettes! I was smoking 2 packs a day now I'm down to 10 or 12 a day

You forgot one detail. You save so much $$$$$$$! 1.8% nicotine and the wonderful flavor of Latte is my setup. Always carry around two batteries just in case.

I've nearly quite smoking sense vaping.

Well, there's one downside of the industry (for me, anyway). With all the sweet products available now, it's hard to not buy something every time I visit a shop :)

Well, there's one downside of the industry (for me, anyway). With all the sweet products available now, it's hard to not buy something every time I visit a shop :)

Lol! I know what you mean, My friend uses the juice without nicotine. Believe it or not it actually helped her quit all together.

"The weed one definitely has effects because it(')s concentrated."

Not sure exactly what you're referring to. The dry herb vaporizers use straight tobacco (or weed), so nothing to do with concentration. Medical marijuana dispensaries sell THC ejuice, so yeah you bet the THC is concentrated in the vegetable glycerin. Those juices also don't have nicotine, so if anything, they may be even less intrusive than nicotine juices. Either way, that's neither here nor now.

Quitting smoking is quitting smoking. If someone stops smoking and starts vaping, that's a clean cut substitute for nicotine ingestion. A lot of harmful toxins in cigarettes are a byproduct of combustion. There is no combustion or chemical reactions in vaping. The advantages of vaping over smoking are exponential and undeniable. No one is saying that it's a healthy habit, but let's not act like it's a bad thing.

Even though the long-terms effects of vaping ejuice are not known, we know the effects of each ingredient, and none are known to be deadly. Not knowing the long-term effects is a risk, but not a blind guess. There is more evidence that suggests bountiful benefits of making the switch, as opposed to overall adverse effects of vaping. For smokers trying to quit, it's easy to recognize and embrace the advantages.

I just don't want people to try to deter others from making the switch for no good reason based on no evidence.

This reminds me of the electric car. A collision, batteries, and plastic are all things that are known to not kill you at all. Put those three together in a Chevy volt. You have a bomb that will blown up due to sun damage and corrosion if rear ended.

I will agree that this is better than rat poison, tar, and the chemicals in cigarettes.

You must of never read your history. New industries are unregulated, and always come out corrupt. Don't be surprised if the manufactures lie or anything. I can't wait until someone tests it either. I'd like to know. The unknown long term effects bother me.

I'm looking at this as a potential buyer of stock if a primitive industr, and you guys know what sticks out like a thumb in risk.

Last edited:
You must of never read your history. New industries are unregulated, and always come out corrupt. Don't be surprised if the manufactures lie or anything. I can't wait until someone tests it either. I'd like to know. The unknown long term effects bother me.

I'm looking at this as a potential buyer of stock if a primitive industr, and you guys know what sticks out like a thumb in risk.

Has been tested, check out cassa.org

Just got my parents some ECigs. So far, They love it. Mom has been smoking for 30 years. I'm hoping this works. She thinks she's gonna get fat from not smoking anymore...

Got a Trident atty to go with my Sentinel from The Vape Shop at the Smoky flea market (both clones). I put some dual nano micro coils in, 9/8 wrap 0.5 ohms with cotton. Got some Mountain Oak strawberry brulee and cool ice menthol juice too, very good.

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_20140215_224346_3861859343408.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140215_224346_3861859343408.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • tmp_IMG_20140215_224239_2361809081620.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140215_224239_2361809081620.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Just got my parents some ECigs. So far, They love it. Mom has been smoking for 30 years. I'm hoping this works. She thinks she's gonna get fat from not smoking anymore...

Nicotine is an appetite depressant, so it does have as bad of an effect as quitting cold turkey. I definitely suggest getting them some high nic juice for their first (at least 18mg). That's what I did when I started, and it made the transition painless.

Nicotine is an appetite depressant, so it does have as bad of an effect as quitting cold turkey. I definitely suggest getting them some high nic juice for their first (at least 18mg). That's what I did when I started, and it made the transition painless.

18mg=1.8% right?

I got her regular tobacco flavor for now and my dad menthol. Let them transition into the odd flavors. They soaked the last pack of cigarettes they had with water and threw me away.

I'm hoping this works.

VN Store

Back