Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

I haven’t seen anything positive but trust in Arteta.
Give him time. There is a good player in there he is just massively streaky. His biggest issue is consistency and confidence and those go hand in hand. Not an ideal start for him to help those two issues but it’s a long season.

Reactions: MAD
Another vintage Everton performance. The result was never in doubt when the graphics team flashed up that Wolves had no attempts on target as of 70 minutes. They were always going to score the winner with their eventual lone shot on frame.

Did not expect this.
Brighton are such an enigma. They’ve probably looked like the best non-City side so far this season, but are getting played off the park today. Late last year they went to the Emirates and beat an Arsenal team with everything to play for 3-0 a week after losing at home 5-1 to a hopeless Everton. You just never know which Brighton will turn up.

I feel much better about our West Ham loss last week now. Almost carbon copy right now of our game. West Ham outplayed but well drilled defensively and counter attacking has been wonderful. Reminder, WH also have Kudus joining them.

I feel much better about our West Ham loss last week now. Almost carbon copy right now of our game. West Ham outplayed but well drilled defensively and counter attacking has been wonderful. Reminder, WH also have Kudus joining them.

If they counter like this against the Spurs they may score 10.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
I am having such a bad week FPL wise. I started 2 that didn’t start and have 2 guys on my bench with double digit hauls.

VN Store

Back