Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

Such an uncomprehending response.
I'll draw it out for you; it has nothing to do with 'transphobia' and everything to do with two points; the LGB community is based upon sexuality, not gender as is the TQ community. Neither does the LGB community want to be associated with the militant TQ bent on screwing with the minds and bodies of chidlren. Further, they object to being termed 'transphobic' for lesbians not wanting relations with trans-'women', nor gays wanting relations with trans-'men'. Many, such as Jenner, also recognize that men competing with women is abuse, as well as opposing puberty-blockers and gender surgery for children; is Jenner transphobic'?

Do you share Jenner's concerns or not? No one literally gave a shite about drag shows until they involved children.
So it isn't about drag shows but a screeching - and increasingly dangerous - militant TQ contingent that has slipped the restraints of decency & propriety, biological science, even among the LGB community, when it comes to children.

Here's another transphobe for you since you don't like the Dailywire, Heritage, or Twitchy:
Lucía Martínez, an assistant professor of English at Reed College,” posted a comment on an article about the Peirce shutdown in which she confessed that these students terrify her.

“I am intimidated by these students,” she wrote. “I am scared to teach courses on race, gender, or sexuality, or even texts that bring these issues up in any way—and I am a gay mixed-race woman. There is a serious problem here and at other [selective liberal arts colleges], and I’m at a loss as to how to begin to address it, especially since many of these students don’t believe in either historicity or objective facts.” LGB vs. T: How the trans issue is dividing a movement | The College Fix

Or: Trans debate rages around the world, pitting LGBT+ community against itself
Last year, a group called Get the L Out staged a protest against what they saw as “lesbian erasure” – or lesbians being written out of history – at the beginning of London’s annual Pride march.

“The only way to fight lesbian erasure within ‘LGBT+’ groups is to... create an autonomous and strong lesbian community and build alliances with all feminists willing to fight against male domination,” a spokeswoman said in an email.

In New Zealand, a lesbian group said on Wednesday that it had been banned from Wellington Pride on Saturday for “not being inclusive enough” of trans people. Now, that's not LGB-phobes tossing lesbians out of a Pride event, but lesbians who don't want to fk trans-'women' who are largely still sexually attracted to women. And in the United States, lesbian activist Julia Beck was last year voted off the Baltimore city LGBTQ commission after clashes with fellow commissioners over trans issues.

I can literally do this all day.
Maybe you need to get out more before throwing the term transphobic around, or understand the basis of the debate.

“The LGB community” meaning Caitlyn Jenner and a random hate group that’s since been banned from Twitter doesn’t represent a damn thing; maybe you need to get out more before trying to speak for the gay community at large 🙂

Reactions: flint
Nope, just paying attention to how far kids got behind in their studies during the pandemic.

My kids never missed a beat....I am sure the loss in learning had nothing to do with face diapers covering the teachers mouths and the focus being on social distancing. Add to this the fact that kids in some areas were being shamed for not being vaccinated

“The LGB community” meaning Caitlyn Jenner and a random hate group that’s since been banned from Twitter doesn’t represent a damn thing; maybe you need to get out more before trying to speak for the gay community at large 🙂

No, the "many in the LGB crowd is on "crusade" against the TQ" I referenced in the prior post, using your word for people who oppose abusive men in dresses. If I need to continually qualify with "many LGB" I could, but you could just be a stand-up guy as I've done that already.

I don't have to speak for them, you just don't like hearing their own words. And "hate group banned from Twitter" - is this a caricature post or you're really going the hate route? On Twitter? FFS man...

Here's another you won't like: The Queers Versus The Homosexuals
If you read the MSM, you’ll be told this war is back because the GOP has, for cynical reasons, become an even more unhinged hate-machine, now dedicated once again to “targeting the freedom and dignity of queer people,” as one NYT columnist writes today. You will, in fact, almost never see a news story that isn’t premised on this idea. And it’s obviously true that some on the right have never really accepted gay equality and have jumped at a new opening to undo gay integration and dignity — and the rawness of some of the homophobia and transphobia out there right now is palpable. The resurrection of bathroom bills and the move to curtail the rights of trans adults are repulsive and dumb.

But when you examine the other issues at stake — public schools teaching the concepts of queer and gender theory to kindergartners on up, sex changes for children before puberty, the housing of biological males with women in prisons and rape shelters, and biological males competing with women in sports — you realize we are far beyond what the gay rights movement once stood for. It’s these initiatives from the far left that are new; and the backlash is quite obviously a reaction to the capture of the gay rights movement by queer social justice activists.

These activists, marinated in critical gender and queer theory, have picked several unnecessary fights and, especially since the convulsions of 2020, have pushed and pushed a woke revolution until a dangerous backlash was inevitable.

And it gets much harsher from there:
Then the queers upped the ante and did something we gays never did: they targeted children. If they could get into kids’ minds, bodies and souls from the very beginning of their lives, they could abolish the sex binary from the ground up. And so they got a pliant, woke educational establishment to re-program children from the very start, telling toddlers that any single one of them could be living in the wrong body, before they could even spell.

Kindergartners were told to pick a pronoun, and thereby a sex, as soon as they arrived. Endless kiddie books reiterated the queer theory mantra about gender: “You can be a girl or a boy or both or neither or something else entirely!” And if the sex the child chose did not match their physical body, they were told they could just change it — and change it back if needed — no questions asked. Fun! If a boy said he was a girl, or vice-versa, it was in fact unethical to ask any further questions. From now on, he was a girl. Parents? A problem to be overcome.

The queers regarded any therapy exploring other possible reasons for a child’s transgender identity — autism, family breakdown, abuse, bullying — as “conversion therapy,” and have made it illegal in some states. But the original Dutch study on which this entire medical regime stands specifically excluded any child with any other mental health challenges. It’s not as if the queers ignored the original safeguards, or didn’t know about them; they just consciously threw them away.

I’ll defend the right of adults to define themselves as they wish and take irreversible medical measures as they please. I’d march in defense of those rights. I’m just saying something that we recognize in every other area: children are different. And children should not be self-diagnosing a medical condition.

...To get past this “do no harm” objection, the queers insist that children will commit suicide if they are not transed. There is no solid evidence that this is the case, and some evidence it is the opposite. But notice too how this is not an argument; it’s emotional blackmail. You can only justify irreversible medicalization if the only alternative is the death of a child. Groups like the Trevor Project even hype suicide stats to bolster their case — an extraordinarily reckless thing to do. To tell a parent, based on no solid evidence, that their choice is “a live girl or a dead boy” is obscene. It has no place in any medical setting.

Of course, since queers deny the natural basis of homosexuality, in their view, no real harm can come from transing gay children. There is no such thing as a male or female sex, so all of this is no more morally problematic than cosmetic surgery. The kids were never gay, they were always queer, and now they have a “queer” body that violates the sex binary, and thereby nudges the revolution along. They can always get a different kind of queer body later, if they have second thoughts, Gessen breezily assures us. Queerness deconstructs the sex binary; it deconstructs homosexuality; and it deconstructs the human body into random parts.

If gay men and lesbians want to return to liberal politics, to protect gay children, and to win back the sane center, we are going to have to disown and distance ourselves from this nihilist extremism.

But we have to be insistent that the gay experience is distinct and different and not intrinsically connected to either queer ideology or the trans experience. We have to demand that children’s bodies — gay, straight, trans, gender-conforming and gender-nonconforming — be left alone. And we must do all we can to make sure that the trans-queer revolution does not result in what it seems to be moving toward: the eradication of homosexuality from public life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, another gay 'hater' for Twitter to ban and you to characterize. Read the piece; there's much more. I've just given more insight into the debate raging between the LGB & TQ factions than you'd ever have gotten on your own. How many more do you need?

Last edited:
Reactions: vols40
No, the "many in the LGB crowd is on "crusade" against the TQ" I referenced in the prior post, using your word for people who oppose abusive men in dresses. If I need to continually qualify with "many LGB" I could, but you could just be a stand-up guy as I've done that already.

I don't have to speak for them, you just don't like hearing their own words. And "hate group banned from Twitter" - is this a caricature post or you're really going the hate route? On Twitter? FFS man...

Here's another you won't like: The Queers Versus The Homosexuals
If you read the MSM, you’ll be told this war is back because the GOP has, for cynical reasons, become an even more unhinged hate-machine, now dedicated once again to “targeting the freedom and dignity of queer people,” as one NYT columnist writes today. You will, in fact, almost never see a news story that isn’t premised on this idea. And it’s obviously true that some on the right have never really accepted gay equality and have jumped at a new opening to undo gay integration and dignity — and the rawness of some of the homophobia and transphobia out there right now is palpable. The resurrection of bathroom bills and the move to curtail the rights of trans adults are repulsive and dumb.

But when you examine the other issues at stake — public schools teaching the concepts of queer and gender theory to kindergartners on up, sex changes for children before puberty, the housing of biological males with women in prisons and rape shelters, and biological males competing with women in sports — you realize we are far beyond what the gay rights movement once stood for. It’s these initiatives from the far left that are new; and the backlash is quite obviously a reaction to the capture of the gay rights movement by queer social justice activists.

These activists, marinated in critical gender and queer theory, have picked several unnecessary fights and, especially since the convulsions of 2020, have pushed and pushed a woke revolution until a dangerous backlash was inevitable.

And it gets much harsher from there:
Then the queers upped the ante and did something we gays never did: they targeted children. If they could get into kids’ minds, bodies and souls from the very beginning of their lives, they could abolish the sex binary from the ground up. And so they got a pliant, woke educational establishment to re-program children from the very start, telling toddlers that any single one of them could be living in the wrong body, before they could even spell.

Kindergartners were told to pick a pronoun, and thereby a sex, as soon as they arrived. Endless kiddie books reiterated the queer theory mantra about gender: “You can be a girl or a boy or both or neither or something else entirely!” And if the sex the child chose did not match their physical body, they were told they could just change it — and change it back if needed — no questions asked. Fun! If a boy said he was a girl, or vice-versa, it was in fact unethical to ask any further questions. From now on, he was a girl. Parents? A problem to be overcome.

The queers regarded any therapy exploring other possible reasons for a child’s transgender identity — autism, family breakdown, abuse, bullying — as “conversion therapy,” and have made it illegal in some states. But the original Dutch study on which this entire medical regime stands specifically excluded any child with any other mental health challenges. It’s not as if the queers ignored the original safeguards, or didn’t know about them; they just consciously threw them away.

I’ll defend the right of adults to define themselves as they wish and take irreversible medical measures as they please. I’d march in defense of those rights. I’m just saying something that we recognize in every other area: children are different. And children should not be self-diagnosing a medical condition.

...To get past this “do no harm” objection, the queers insist that children will commit suicide if they are not transed. There is no solid evidence that this is the case, and some evidence it is the opposite. But notice too how this is not an argument; it’s emotional blackmail. You can only justify irreversible medicalization if the only alternative is the death of a child. Groups like the Trevor Project even hype suicide stats to bolster their case — an extraordinarily reckless thing to do. To tell a parent, based on no solid evidence, that their choice is “a live girl or a dead boy” is obscene. It has no place in any medical setting.

Of course, since queers deny the natural basis of homosexuality, in their view, no real harm can come from transing gay children. There is no such thing as a male or female sex, so all of this is no more morally problematic than cosmetic surgery. The kids were never gay, they were always queer, and now they have a “queer” body that violates the sex binary, and thereby nudges the revolution along. They can always get a different kind of queer body later, if they have second thoughts, Gessen breezily assures us. Queerness deconstructs the sex binary; it deconstructs homosexuality; and it deconstructs the human body into random parts.

If gay men and lesbians want to return to liberal politics, to protect gay children, and to win back the sane center, we are going to have to disown and distance ourselves from this nihilist extremism.

But we have to be insistent that the gay experience is distinct and different and not intrinsically connected to either queer ideology or the trans experience. We have to demand that children’s bodies — gay, straight, trans, gender-conforming and gender-nonconforming — be left alone. And we must do all we can to make sure that the trans-queer revolution does not result in what it seems to be moving toward: the eradication of homosexuality from public life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, another gay 'hater' for Twitter to ban and you to characterize. Read the piece. I've just given more insight into the debate raging between the LGB & TQ factions than you'd ever have gotten on your own. How many more do you need?

^ this guy’s mind is going to be blown when he learns that 7 random articles from conservative websites don’t speak for the gay community consisting of tens of millions of people in the U.S. If you legitimately think a majority (or anywhere close) of the gay community is anti-trans then you desperately need to take your own advice about getting out more

Reactions: flint
^ this guy’s mind is going to be blown when he learns that 7 random articles from conservative websites don’t speak for the gay community consisting of tens of millions of people in the U.S. If you legitimately think a majority (or anywhere close) of the gay community is anti-trans then you desperately need to take your own advice about getting out more
Can someone be transgender? In actuality? Or do you view it as more akin to preference?

I am a cisgender male.
I can say - “I prefer to live my life as a woman” and I challenge anyone to refute it.
I can say - “I am a woman” and I will be met with many ready to refute that.

What’s your take?

That's childish, especially following the prior post. The Weekly Dish is owned by the author of that article (Andrew Sullivan) who has written or been editor for The New Republic, The Atlantic, NYT Magazine. He's gay, 'elite' educated, supported Obama and didn't sound the least conservative in the article I tipped you, eh?

Robby Soave and Reason are liberal-libertarian and certainly not conservatives. Reuters is squarely neutral. Now if the non-conservatives are reporting LGB people & organizations saying the same thing as the conservative reporters, one thing is constant; what many LGB people are saying. Their words are the same regardless of publication venue.

I'm not calling you dumb, but you've done several things dumb people do:
Attack the messenger/publication rather than the argument
Create a strawman - asserting I try to speak for "tens of millions" though I specifically did not, and claim I'm asserting a majority of LGB are anti-trans...goose egg again.
Seize on minutiae to avoid actually speaking to topics raised in the argument.

Maybe you're not dumb but just dishonest. I've reiterated several times that you (Democrats) have been taken in by a vocal, militant TQ minority and then demonstrated - in their own words - why MANY in the LGB are uneasy to done with the alliance. I've reiterated MANY three times now; do you understand that is different than "a majority or anywhere close" - ?

Now, do you share Jenner's conviction that men competing with women is not just unfair, but abusive, and do you oppose children being targeted by queer ideology in schools, for profit medical industry, political activists, and grown men in dresses entertaining them or having the kids in drag entertain them, and either of them tossing money around?

That's childish, especially following the prior post. The Weekly Dish is owned by the author of that article (Andrew Sullivan) who has written or been editor for The New Republic, The Atlantic, NYT Magazine. He's gay, 'elite' educated, supported Obama and didn't sound the least conservative in the article I tipped you, eh?

Robby Soave and Reason are liberal-libertarian and certainly not conservatives. Reuters is squarely neutral. Now if the non-conservatives are reporting LGB people & organizations saying the same thing as the conservative reporters, one thing is constant; what many LGB people are saying. Their words are the same regardless of publication venue.

I'm not calling you dumb, but you've done several things dumb people do:
Attack the messenger/publication rather than the argument
Create a strawman - asserting I try to speak for "tens of millions" though I specifically did not, and claim I'm asserting a majority of LGB are anti-trans...goose egg again.
Seize on minutiae to avoid actually speaking to topics raised in the argument.

Maybe you're not dumb but just dishonest. I've reiterated several times that you (Democrats) have been taken in by a vocal, militant TQ minority and then demonstrated - in their own words - why MANY in the LGB are uneasy to done with the alliance. I've reiterated MANY three times now; do you understand that is different than "a majority or anywhere close" - ?

Now, do you share Jenner's conviction that men competing with women is not just unfair, but abusive, and do you oppose children being targeted by queer ideology in schools, for profit medical industry, political activists, and grown men in dresses entertaining them or having the kids in drag entertain them, and either of them tossing money around?

“Many” is pretty disingenuous as well given that you’re talking about a vocal, militant minority yourself and literally nothing other than that. Glad we agree it’s not anywhere close to the majority, and you’re just saying that SOME gay people are anti-trans just like SOME Black people don’t like interracial marriage or SOME women think men should make all the decisions, do tell me more about these groups of 17 people and how upset they are with society

You conservatives are really all up in your feels with your cancel culture.

Who knew we were wrong all this time. F all these corporations who demand we bend the knee regardless of our beliefs. Burn everyone of them to the ground. Or at least enough of it to where corporations go back to the way things should be. Remaining politically neutral and appealing to consumers based on what appeals to the masses. Not what boxes it checks. It's pretty easy.

Last edited:
FYP.
And guilty as charged.

If anyone doubts what you say is true then just have them post a video on YouTube disparaging Mr Beast and his ties to Trans activities. They will be shut down faster than Matt Walsh can ask what is a woman.

“Many” is pretty disingenuous as well given that you’re talking about a vocal, militant minority yourself and literally nothing other than that. Glad we agree it’s not anywhere close to the majority, and you’re just saying that SOME gay people are anti-trans just like SOME Black people don’t like interracial marriage or SOME women think men should make all the decisions, do tell me more about these groups of 17 people and how upset they are with society

'Many' refers to the many accounts I've read for months of LGB persons who object to the vocal minority in their community & TG who are militant and going along with the queer theory agenda. Just as the many accounts I'd read of teachers unions and school systems teaching critical race theory while others who'd not the luxury or time to read as often either doubted or outright said it wasn't happening. I and others took the time to post those accounts until they could no longer doubt or outright say it wasn't happening, right up to those same educational entities openly stating they would defend CRT. Same with the Marxist foundations of BLM and their Antifa cohorts.

This is the same thing. It's taken many in the LGB - and feminist - community a while to understand they've little in common with the critical theory TQ bunch, and the glaring distinction is the targeting of children and coercing the denial of biological science. No one gives a damn about them or how they live, but for that.

Yes, we are, and we have money. I've advocated for some time that we get off our asses and coerce corporations the same way the left has done for a while. If Disney can mischaracterize legislation to not teach inappropriate sex/gender curricula to K-3 as 'dont say gay' and anti-queer, and vow to fight it in court instead of tending to their fiduciary duties, then we can fk-up Disney's stock. If Bud and Target want a piece of the action, they can have some, too. Fox is finding that out, too, and I didn't even watch them.

Instead of playing checkers while your opponent is waging a knife fight under the table, pull your own knife. The Romney/Bush/McCain way brought us here; we've changed horses.

Hmmmm... I hate having to agree with you, but damn. This is just an extension of the Colin Kaepernick stuff.

Boycotts nowadays are complicated because we live in a cartelist/corporatism system where every economic sector only has a handful of big players. So you can boycott Bud Light, but if you buy Corona in its place (just speaking hypothetically because light beer and Mexican beer are totally different), you are still supporting the parent company.

Yes, we are, and we have money. I've advocated for some time that we get off our asses and coerce corporations the same way the left has done for a while. If Disney can mischaracterize legislation to not teach inappropriate sex/gender curricula to K-3 as 'dont say gay' and anti-queer, and vow to fight it in court instead of tending to their fiduciary duties, then we can fk-up Disney's stock. If Bud and Target want a piece of the action, they can have some, too. Fox is finding that out, too, and I didn't even watch them.

Instead of playing checkers while your opponent is waging a knife fight under the table, pull your own knife. The Romney/Bush/McCain way brought us here; we've changed horses.
Whats the name of your militia?

Interesting question. What is kink?

To some it may be a playful spank or anything other than good ole fashioned, God approved, missionary.

To others it may be way out at the other end where we get into some infamous philia’s like referenced above.

Where does kink end, and crime begin?

Bill Burr proivdes input:

Who knew we were wrong all this time. F all these corporations who demand we bend the knee regardless of our beliefs. Burn everyone of them to the ground. Or at least enough of it to where corporations go back to the way things should be. Remaining politically neutral and appealing to consumers based on what appeals to the masses. Not what boxes it checks. It's pretty easy.

You don't mind if they support your causes.

In with the imagined zinger....
Just turned down The Vacuous Newts for something better so...I guess any of them -?

Well unless you take up arms against this oncoming wave of gay your rants and boycotts won't make a millimeter of difference. Better to remove hate from your life and just live. We don't have all that long.

'Many' refers to the many accounts I've read for months of LGB persons who object to the vocal minority in their community & TG who are militant and going along with the queer theory agenda. Just as the many accounts I'd read of teachers unions and school systems teaching critical race theory while others who'd not the luxury or time to read as often either doubted or outright said it wasn't happening. I and others took the time to post those accounts until they could no longer doubt or outright say it wasn't happening, right up to those same educational entities openly stating they would defend CRT. Same with the Marxist foundations of BLM and their Antifa cohorts.

This is the same thing. It's taken many in the LGB - and feminist - community a while to understand they've little in common with the critical theory TQ bunch, and the glaring distinction is the targeting of children and coercing the denial of biological science. No one gives a damn about them or how they live, but for that.

Even if you’ve read 300 accounts, which I’m sure you haven’t, that’s nowhere close to “many” in the context of the tens of millions of Americans, to say nothing of the rest of the world, in that community. No realistic amount of individual anecdotes is going to change that. You’re using “many” to mean “some” so it doesn’t sound like you’re referring to a sample of like 100 total people

VN Store

Back