Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

Don't buy their gear. Or do. Who cares. So many people care about the wrong things. Think of what you could have done with the energy you spent creating this completely useless thread.

Reactions: TN Ribs
You conservatives are really all up in your feels with your cancel culture against mind-***** kids with gender ideology to capitalize on childhood insecurities they'll grow out of.

Without indoctrination and recruitment, that is.

FYP.
And guilty as charged.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You guys are quite comical right now. Seem really scared of being turned homo. Got news it's in your genes. If drinking a bud light brings out your inner homo... it was always there.
Lol, scared? Not really. You guys are the ones trying to groom children.

The you guys are the ones that created cancel culture. Your the reason that these big corporations advance the alphabet soup ideology. Your just mad because your getting a taste of your own medicine. And I love it. 😅🤣😅😅

You guys are quite comical right now. Seem really scared of being turned homo. Got news it's in your genes. If drinking a bud light brings out your inner homo... it was always there.

Levi, Lee or Wrangler? Which one has the homo in them, I don't want to catch it?

I'll just say the business choices are odd. A line of women's swimsuits that are designed for trans women to tuck their junk as inventory you roll out in stores across the country seems like virtue signaling rather than a serious attempt to move merchandise. Highly unlikely the trading area of a typical target includes enough trans women in need of swimsuits to sell through the inventory.

Pride products are one thing but this type of specialized product seems better suited (no pun) to the e-commerce site.

Hey now. The old Coleman stuff works great. Those old white gas lanterns, even though highly explosive, were built like tanks.

REI Coleman stuff is good. Walmart Coleman isn't.

They build for those two markets differently. REI gets metal parts, Walmart gets plastic - gotta keep those "low prices, always."

REI Coleman stuff is good. Walmart Coleman isn't.

They build for those two markets differently. REI gets metal parts, Walmart gets plastic - gotta keep those "low prices, always."

I haven't shopped at REI in years. I tend to look elsewhere since other shops have better deals.

Everest Gear is a good one.

Who're you fooling? You were already gayer than a quadruplets birthday bash.

source.gif

VN Store

Back