Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

It does make camping more lively when you don't know the seals are gone lol

an idiot in a group we were with poured a can of Coleman fuel on the fire - as expected the flame went right up the stream to the can and he chucked it. didn't blow up for some reason and we put a grill lid over it that choked it out.

REI Coleman stuff is good. Walmart Coleman isn't.

They build for those two markets differently. REI gets metal parts, Walmart gets plastic - gotta keep those "low prices, always."

Multiple product lines adopt that. A Cub Cadet mower at larger retailers is different than what you get at a small engine shop that is an authorized retailer.

Reactions: Septic
source.gif

Because birthday parties are gay occasions and if celebrating four at the same ti....never mind.

an idiot in a group we were with poured a can of Coleman fuel on the fire - as expected the flame went right up the stream to the can and he chucked it. didn't blow up for some reason and we put a grill lid over it that choked it out.

I'm okay with it. Keeps our wildland fire guys in business when idiots do things like that.

I have a white gas lantern and stove. As long as the plunger hasn't rotted they work great.

I introduced a big group of college campers to white gas years ago. My fishing buddy and I were warming to a nice Jan fire. Kid showed up at dusk asking how to start a fire after they'd been hacking away for a while. "You don't have time to do it with tinder/kindling and the wood is wet. Take this, split some small and medium logs, douse the wood not the bark, and wait 15 minutes, stack it, splash a little more on then light at arms length."

"Man, that stuff is awesome. We're going to get a gallon of that!"

Because Republicans hadn't started their crusade against the LGBTQ community yet.

I have no problem with the LGBTQ community until they start trying to indoctrinate our kids. If there is one positive thats come out of Covid and the shutting down of schools it has awakened a lot of parents to the fact that our public school systems are indoctrinating our young children and it needs to stop.

And you will continue to trot out bs fear mongering slippery slope arguments.
I agree it’s a slippery slope argument.

But if VN was around in the early to mid-90s and we were debating abortion, the mantra back then was “Safe, legal, and rare”.

@VolinWayne may have stated “Yeah. Safe legal and rare now. But in 20 years people will be screaming, Abortion On Demand and Without Apology”. And he would have been right.

Abortion and Pedophilia are 2 separate issues. But anticipating the continued moral decay of our society isn’t fear-mongering, it’s an act of wisdom.

But if VN was around in the early to mid-90s and we were debating abortion, the mantra back then was “Safe, legal, and rare”.

@VolinWayne may have stated “Yeah. Safe legal and rare now. But in 20 years people will be screaming, Abortion On Demand and Without Apology”. And he would have been right.

Abortion and Pedophilia are 2 separate issues. But anticipating the continued moral decay of our society isn’t fear-mongering, it’s an act of wisdom.

And if VN were around in the 1970s people would be saying the same “gay people are coming for your children” idiocy that they’re saying about trans people now

Also, “abortion will go from rare to less rare” and “we will embrace pedophilia” is an insane comparison

Because Republicans hadn't started their crusade against the LGBTQ community yet.

There is no crusade. You seem unaware that even many in the LGB crowd is on "crusade" against the TQ: ‘LGB, Drop The T’ Trends On Twitter As Many In Gay Community Reject Transgender Ideology | The Daily Wire and have been for years: https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/why-the-lgbt-alliance-could-be-the-brink-schism and LGB group's thread about why they're kicking TQ (trans cultists) OUT is straight-FIRE

Now you understand, just as BLM wants to defund police while majority of blacks polled say "Hell! to the no, we need more in the community" - you've been taken by a vocal, militant minority. Maybe even among the TQ community, who knows. and @NashVol11

There is no crusade. You seem unaware that even many in the LGB crowd is on "crusade" against the TQ: ‘LGB, Drop The T’ Trends On Twitter As Many In Gay Community Reject Transgender Ideology | The Daily Wire and have been for years: https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/why-the-lgbt-alliance-could-be-the-brink-schism and LGB group's thread about why they're kicking TQ (trans cultists) OUT is straight-FIRE

Now you understand, just as BLM wants to defund police while majority of blacks polled say "Hell! to the no, we need more in the community" - you've been taken by a vocal, militant minority. Maybe even among the TQ community, who knows. and @NashVol11

Lol at this post. “Yes, Republicans just started freaking out about drag shows in like 2022, but the gay community has been transphobic for years! Just look at this Daily Wire article!”

Reactions: flint

It is insanity that someone would try to frame the slippery slope argument as absurdity. What effing world have then been in?

It always goes back to the gays, trans, and minorities for Democrats. You would think 90% of the population is either gay or black and the other 10% is openly trying to kill the 90% while being members of the Klan simultaneously.

I have no problem with the LGBTQ community until they start trying to indoctrinate our kids. If there is one positive thats come out of Covid and the shutting down of schools it has awakened a lot of parents to the fact that our public school systems are indoctrinating our young children and it needs to stop.

It should have awakened to the fact that, as parents, they were too stupid to home school their kids or ensure they even did the work online.

VN Store

Back