Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

Well unless you take up arms against this oncoming wave of gay your rants and boycotts won't make a millimeter of difference. Better to remove hate from your life and just live. We don't have all that long.

Whether militant trans/queer, your childhood Uncle Joe, or Catholic priest,, what emotion do you have for child predators, people who target their minds/bodies? Or men who abuse women? Do you spend really any time stewing in that emotion? Yeah, me neither,but I don't act as if they don't exist, are not to be held out for what they are, or that children and women are not to be protected for them, or can't be protected.

Evil people thrive in zones of inattention and frankly, your attitude enables them. If you don't want to get dirty, fine, but have the decency to not hinder those who make the attempt.

Well unless you take up arms against this oncoming wave of gay your rants and boycotts won't make a millimeter of difference. Better to remove hate from your life and just live. We don't have all that long.

Please don't say "wave of gay" around @gcbvol

He'll take that as an invitation to show up in his speedo trying to body surf that wave.

Even if you’ve read 300 accounts, which I’m sure you haven’t, that’s nowhere close to “many” in the context of the tens of millions of Americans, to say nothing of the rest of the world, in that community. No realistic amount of individual anecdotes is going to change that. You’re using “many” to mean “some” so it doesn’t sound like you’re referring to a sample of like 100 total people

I've been indulging you; time for you to get skin in and stop dodging.

Are you saying the majority of LGB are either indifferent - or are supportive - of the targeting and sexualization of children by TQ militants?
Or do you deny that is occurring, or you recognize it and are indifferent and supportive of it?

You conservatives are really all up in your feels with your cancel culture.
No more than the left is about a pregnant nurses getting off a shift paying for a bike to ride home. Don’t get mad because the game can be played both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: NCFisher
Of course you don’t. Left leaning MSM wouldn’t allow you to. I gave you enough to see for yourself. Attorney Crump deleted his tweet after the “cancel attempt”

I get my news from a variety of sources MSM is not among them unless linked on this site. I read CNN, Fox, Newsmaxx, NYT, Local news sources. So, I imagine my news intake is far more balanced than yours. Your sentence made no sense and I still don't know what you are talking about. So my being fired up about it seems unlikely.

I get my news from a variety of sources MSM is not among them unless linked on this site. I read CNN, Fox, Newsmaxx, NYT, Local news sources. So, I imagine my news intake is far more balanced than yours. Your sentence made no sense and I still don't know what you are talking about. So my being fired up about it seems unlikely.
How so? Believe I commented on a young lady that was in the news the last few days and you somehow didn’t know. Weird with your extensive news catalogue. She was also in NYC, so it was covered unlike small town USA. Being fired up or accepting to who or what to cancel. I get my news for MSNBC, CNBC and Fox.

Last edited:
I've been indulging you; time for you to get skin in and stop dodging.

Are you saying the majority of LGB are either indifferent - or are supportive - of the targeting and sexualization of children by TQ militants?
Or do you deny that is occurring, or you recognize it and are indifferent and supportive of it?

No one is sexualizing children. “Dodging” would be supporting my opinion with individual anecdotes and using “many” to mean 20 people out of 20 million, then changing the subject every time someone mentions it 🙂

Whether militant trans/queer, your childhood Uncle Joe, or Catholic priest,, what emotion do you have for child predators, people who target their minds/bodies? Or men who abuse women? Do you spend really any time stewing in that emotion? Yeah, me neither,but I don't act as if they don't exist, are not to be held out for what they are, or that children and women are not to be protected for them, or can't be protected.

Evil people thrive in zones of inattention and frankly, your attitude enables them. If you don't want to get dirty, fine, but have the decency to not hinder those who make the attempt.

You cannot take evil out of the world and sorry but your "attempts" are worthless.

I would pay some solid money to see any measurable effect of change you have made on this crusade.

What's worse than inattention? Acting like you give any quantifiable f*** when, in fact, you have the exact gravitas as the inattentive.

I have a Deere walk behind I purchased from the JD dealer in 1995 or 96, still runs like a top.
I’ve got an old lawn tractor I still use as a back up and for leaves. The Kawasaki still purrs and the deck is tough as nails…. The plastic shroud has cracked all to hell, but it still gets the job done when called upon

If you're going to go balls deep into the slippery slope, why not throw in incest, bestiality and necrophilia?

Now, now dont be hasty - give it time.

Once they have inculcated kids that a pangender tranny is normative, the mavens will move on to the next thing to shock people. Its not like this is the first civilization or empire to go this way. Always happens, starts out well but then rot decay and decadence until it is obliterated - or if we are lucky an existential crisis is forced on us externally and then we knock aside these follies to survive. But once people get fat and bored again, they will go right back at it.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
I would pay some solid money to see any measurable effect of change you have made on this crusade.

What's worse than inattention? Acting like you give any quantifiable f*** when, in fact, you have the exact gravitas as the inattentive.

Dull post. Did you not read "...those who make the attempt"? I don't need proof of measurable effect - certainly a desirable goal - but I do need to try. At a less facile point in their life, many come to understand that.

Now the dumb part of your post. Until the pandemic, critical race and queer theories were a blip. Until at-home parents got a look at what was being taught, they thought "not happening here...maybe CA or NY schools". You know who played no part in that coming front and center? The inattentive.

If you don't give a quantifiable f***, that's your business. If you feel odd at not giving a QFk and lash at those who do, that's your problem.

VN Store

Back