'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

You all may be correct in your assessment of on3, but I believe that the guy who started Rivals, sold it, then left to start 247, sold it, then left and started on3 has a rep of being an astute judge of talent. Rivals went downhill after he left.
Shannon Terry the owner of On3 did , Charles Powers is the head of the recruiting rankings, and he had nothing to do with that, but you can’t put kids that high up in rankings with the state school isn’t sniffing in their direction makes no sense, but then again they aren’t in schools recruiting departments

You all may be correct in your assessment of on3, but I believe that the guy who started Rivals, sold it, then left to start 247, sold it, then left and started on3 has a rep of being an astute judge of talent. Rivals went downhill after he left.
I’m just saying on3 has a kid that’s not a 4 star on any other sir as the number 1 player in the class and that same player is seriously considering Vanderbilt. They have a good recruiting department in the realm of making predictions and being in the know, but there recruiting rankings have been the worst besides ESPN every single year

I disagree on the accuracy of On3. They have a few good rankings but overall they overank and underhand a bunch of kids to bring attention to their site. I still think 247 is still the most accurate
on3 had Nico #1. They also said he was a transcendent talent. The recruits we are in on seem to be, for the most part, more highly regarded by them. This tells me that they and our coaching staff are aligned, for the most part on evaluations.

My original post said misprint or mistake. I have seen their Tennessee state ranking and they do seem a bit off. All the services make mistakes in rankings though.
Can agree on that. I think Franklin is a generational talent on the dl so I’m a bit biased. Maybe just missed? Wont matter anyway if he goes off senior year they will correct it eventually.

Reactions: ShelbourneVol
ON3 definitely has some talented evaluators but they’re running 2nd behind 247 still. They’re still a new brand and trying to drum up subscribers by pumping up recruits headed to their largest fan sites. That’s why they made Pearce a five star instead of just a highly rated 4 star. I don’t fault them for having Nico at #1 vs #2 because everyone was having that conversation. They’re still really good but there’s some biases that lean towards benefitting their brand. If you thought the Bama bump was big before, wait until they move to ON3 back under Shannon Terry

VN Store

Back