‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

More images from the spring game. Even met some very very nice people who were tailgating and embraced us.

Attachments

• 20230415_105724.jpg
    20230415_105724.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 112
  • 20230415_133709.jpg
    20230415_133709.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 120
  • 20230415_134404.jpg
    20230415_134404.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
  • 20230415_135625.jpg
    20230415_135625.jpg
    765.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 20230415_133714.jpg
    20230415_133714.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 136
  • 20230415_120635.jpg
    20230415_120635.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 135
I'll have to warn you though @Plove23 , last time I was at a game in Florida, I had a frat boy waive a blue dildo on a string at me.

I told him to put that thing back in one of his daddy's recreational drawer and come back out to drink with the rest of us but then he wanted to fight. Strange moment.
Lol

Seldon looks like he's going to be a great player - but I think Patterson is on an entirely different level in terms of his combination of size, speed, vision and ability to turn on a dime in the open field. I can't think of anyone I've seen that is quite like Patterson was that year he was at Tennessee.
I don’t think we’ll ever get another CP. His straight line speed combined with his ability to change direction without losing speed at 6’2 220 was unnatural. Cam can probably be utilized in a similar way, but that would be very surprising. I hope I’m wrong though because Boo Carter reminds me a lot of Pig Howard and the thought of having 2 guys like that in Heupel’s offense with Nico as the QB makes my pants tight

Reactions: Plove23
I'll have to warn you though @Plove23 , last time I was at a game in Florida, I had a frat boy waive a blue dildo on a string at me.

I told him to put that thing back in one of his daddy's recreational drawer and come back out to drink with the rest of us but then he wanted to fight. Strange moment.
Most sane Florida fan.

I used to have the craziest stuff happen when I lived in Gainesville and the Vols were playing the turds. Most of it was good natured and fun but some not so much.

I imagine we will see Seldon in a single back set and flood one side of the field leaking Cam to the other side being covered by a lb/safety. Having 3 guys on the field they will try to get man coverage on should be awesome for out offense . The combo of Seldon, Thornton and White on the field at the same time is freakish

I imagine we will see Seldon in a single back set and flood one side of the field leaking Cam to the other side being covered by a lb/safety. Having 3 guys on the field they will try to get man coverage on should be awesome for out offense . The combo of Seldon, Thornton and White on the field at the same time is freakish
Yessir

😏 …and we may have another one!

I could watch these highlights all day. Just a big play waiting to happen. The way he would change direction and have the entire defense taking a wrong angle. And then he could outrun everyone. We had some amazing players come through that unfortunately did so why the program had lost its way, but he was one of the best.

I could watch these highlights all day. Just a big play waiting to happen. The way he would change direction and have the entire defense taking a wrong angle. And then he could outrun everyone. We had some amazing players come through that unfortunately did so why the program had lost its way, but he was one of the best.
that offense was insane. just about everyone on it made it to the NFL in some capacity. and whats crazy is we lost our best WR to big white chicks and the marijuanas before the season started. I can't imagine what that team would have done under competent coaching. A+ offense paired with F--- defense, and F--------- special teams.

I still can't believe we didn't even try to field kicks.

Georgia's defense looked like they were running in mud in that clip at 55 second mark. Hard to believe Tennessee only got Patterson two receptions and three rushes in that game. Once he got into open space he could probably have run till hit the goal post on every play.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back